Sharingzone Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Prime

Banned
Banned
Hello Affiliates,

As you are aware Sharingzone has had some unexpected downtime recently due to technical difficulties beyond our control, starting at around 8pm P.S.T and lasting about 27 hours.

You may notice missing data from your members affiliate panel (if you happenned to login recently) - do not worry, as the data is not fully restored yet! but will be very shortly --> there should be no missing data once the restoration process is complete.

Any affiates who have been promoting Sharingzone during our downtime - our compensation plan is as follows:

1. We will calculate each person's conversion ratio based on hits and commissions --- then extrapolate that over the downtime period, this will be added to your next payout.

2. We will raise commissions from 75% per sale, to 95% per sale, for a period of one week, starting date: soon as site is running fully -- TBA.

All affiliates will benefit from #2 above, whether they are new and just started promoting, or older affiliates who have been promoting us for a while.

Please rest assured that we will do everything to make sure that affilates are properly taken care of as a result of the unexpected downtime.

Please note, to facilitate the database restoration process and to ensure accuracy, the site may be down for a little while longer, and if so, your compensation will be calculated for the additional downtime as well.

All affiliates will receive this communication via email shortly as well. This is just a brief "heads up" and FYI.

Regards,
Sharingzone Affilate Admin

13 comments
send an email to affiliates when its back, i have temporarly replaced all sharingzone links whit another site.

I can't log into my account and when I request my password it says my account was not found. Hopefully we get paid soon aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back