Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Sharez - Automated TV Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Sharez was started in 2005 as a TV Forum, it has since outgrown that and combines both a forum and streaming.

To add shows to streaming it takes literally only a few clicks every day.

Site/Primary Domain: Sharez.org

The Forum gets about 40 registrations a day, recently until i disabled it.

Domain Proof:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/fa944b7a83.png[/slide]

Forum Proof:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/aff1b33369.png[/slide]

TV Shows & Movies:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/38db770f03.png[/slide]

Post Stats:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/66e285237f.png[/slide]

New Topic Stats:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/935b952a05.png[/slide]

Traffic Stats:
[slide]http://i2.lulzimg.com/033fa8e75c.png[/slide]

Ownershop Proof Txt: http://sharez.org/proof.txt

Script: $99
AutoEmbed: $50
MovieFeed: $30
Total: $179

I will also provide unlimited bug fixes for free, of the Tv Stream Script, just email me on my personal email if there is a problem with it and i will fix.

Starting Bid: $9.99
End Date: April 15th, 2012

Paypal Accepted.

note: i reserve the right not to sell.
 
Last edited:

24 comments

Can I ask why would you disable registrations? Can you send me a report of all the traffic and revenues? 3rd of April is still a long time away so I guess I wouldn't bid on it yet. But I'm definitely interested in this so please update me.
 
Auction Extended for another couple more days, Zero made a offer in PM it was accepted but he is a time waster and never paid.
 
Read the rules. Add traffic stats within 24 hours.

End date set to April 15th, 2012. If no buyers, then Shoutcast will be the winner unless you can proof you have a higher bid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Banned · Joined
341
Messages
7
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom