ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upload speed is very low :(

immagine1lb.png

No wonder people have upload problems.

Think of this: 500 people that upload 10 files at the same time. How much bandwidth should the servers need?
Try to upload 1 file at a time to have better upload speed, or if you upload 10 files at a time, don't complain, because the upload speed depends on lots of factors due to this.

Have a nice day,
ShareUpload

anyone have proof ?

People will post more proof at the end of this week.

is there any chance of adding payza(alertpay):)

We are working to add payza too.

No wonder people have upload problems.

Think of this: 500 people that upload 10 files at the same time. How much bandwidth should the servers need?
Try to upload 1 file at a time to have better upload speed, or if you upload 10 files at a time, don't complain, because the upload speed depends on lots of factors due to this.

Have a nice day,
ShareUpload

Mate make webupload 3 files max and unlimited for premium users, when you improve your servers you can make it unlimited for all
(Hope you add FTP soon)

People are more willing and have been downloading from this host in a week according to my stats than they ever have with the last two hosts I gave a shot to combined. This tells you something right there how the other two hosts were cheating stats.

Like I mentioned before, I'm gonna give Shareupload a shot for about a week or two to see how things go and most definitely I'm a weekly earner and if they end up being great, fixing FTP and speed issues and actually paying people I'll be spreading the word.

People seem to be using you for my files so that says a lot so far.

hello, just want to make sure, for affiliate, do you pay to paypal? cause i read from late post your paypal is limited. thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back