Sharenation.org V2- Better, Faster & Stronger! 25$ Per sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bookmark this.
Is there a way of getting paypal-epassport or vice versa?

There are people and websites that offer this service. However the only secure payment processor in my opinion is ePassporte. It's security is 100x more tight than Paypal's. Give it a try, and trust me you won't regret it :)

hello every one im new here as well as in the website buissnes. Any way i wanted to know how i can go about buying a warez site and if there was any type of website that was unable to affiliate with Sharenation.

All maintenance has been done. The website now loads faster than before to improve the conversions for webmasters! We are still at $25 per sale! Signup for us now!

Im getting a cookie error when i login.
Warning: Cookie names can not contain any of the following '=,; \t\r\n\013\014' in /home/admin/domains/sharenation.org/public_html/webmasters/dologin.php on line 24

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin/domains/sharenation.org/public_html/webmasters/dologin.php:24) in /home/admin/domains/sharenation.org/public_html/webmasters/dologin.php on line 25

The site is completely open now, I have sent a mail to all affiliates already signed up. If anyone experiences any bugs feel free to let us know at sharenation[at]gmail.com. We have tested every single area of the site and it is ready to go.

Don't lose money, and start promoting us now!

All payments for the period of 01/01/09 - 16/01/09 have been sent to the affiliates.
Enjoy your money everybody and if you are still waiting to promote us, then just start now and don't waste any money.

Regards,
Whoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back