Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Shared Shared Hosting for a Legal Download Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shared Account, I CANT afford cPanel & I cant manage a VPS/Dedicated server very well. I need atleast 300GB of storage and 30TB/Unmetered Bandwidth. My Total Ram/ Memory usage has NEVER exceeded 300MB at even giving time even as my site is mostly FTP and an HTML page with ads for the user to download.

I thought I might try or even Semi Dedicated would be good

Willing to pay up to $30 a month.
 

3 comments

Estrowebservice is also a very good and stable hosting, using it for years. The support is exelent, they respond for support tickets in few hours. This is very important!

P.S.
be carefull with hosting companies, most of the times they just want quick money. let me talk you about one service which have support thread on wj. i got a problem with my account on the first day ,he respond for support tickets daily one time ,or even in 2-3days. After 5 days ,i have requested a refund ,because he failed to solve my problem. The answer was "we aprove refunds only on the first day". Now,9 days passed and the problems with my account still not 100% resolved. In the last 2 days he started to ignore my tickets. He thinks, that he is done with me ,but he forgot that the payment made by paypal ,and paypal have a very nice dispute system.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
218
Messages
13
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom