Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Setting up a site [Need help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blog which have been suspended by current host saying they will no more host my blog & gave me my backups.Now I've bought new hosting.I've now got my cPanel details.Now how can I set up my blog with those backups.I really don't know where to upload that backup.If someone can help me setting up step by step, it will be appreciable. Thanks in advance.
Regards
 

5 comments

Method suggested by Rox is nice.

You can also do following :

Upload all your files in public_html

Then import your database via phpmyadmin to the database you created.

If you can't do it then you can pm me and I will help you.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Active Member · Joined
107
Messages
3
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom