Services offered here are very disappointing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aira, you could get a offshore rapidleech account.

The Power Uploader account from rapidleechhost.com (Vikas, find him on the Rapidleech forum Showcase) is the fastest I've ever found. No other account comes close to these speeds.

It's not cheap though ... US$10-US$25 per month.

I've did warez linking on my hostgator reseller account for 2 years. Never had problems with them, but as I have my clients sites also on there don't want to take the risk.

K3V, thank you for the link to biohost, but with 10Gb hd space on the most expensive shard account I don't think that will be of any use ...

Yeah done that before, not satisfied though as his server is slow sometimes. CPU resource always pikes at 100%. Got refunded.

Ah, now I remember your nick .... I think you asked me for the speeds one time ....

I have very good results for most of the day. Even the cpu load is 100% most of the time. That seems to slow down the server a little, but the transfers are very fast.

Thank you for your precious advice, Spliff.

I've had my share with onshore hosts too.

Why do offshore hosts have more problems than onshore, Arikarin?
most of them are thrown together sites. written in broken english and run by some 16 year old kid trying to make a quick buck

Funny thing is the hosters at this forum host there selling/billing website on the same server in which the client accounts are at

MY server has been up for 52 days :) and the last reboot was scheduled by the DC to alter a bios setting.
And the server load is always low.

But I dont allow RSleech or such scripts.

most of them are thrown together sites. written in broken english and run by some 16 year old kid trying to make a quick buck

That is very true there is allot of kids in this forum trying to sell hosting for some quick money but soon as they realise they cant handle the stress and the time they are gone.

Almost every hosting "company" here sucks. Basically, those kids think it would be cool to open a hosting company and make some $$$ off it. Take alibabahost or warez-host as an example. Those retarded kids can't even speak a clean English. They are using an ugly design which looks like some 6 years old kid made it, they copies TOS off some other site and they was stupid enough to left the site from where they copied it in the TOS. Do you expect someone like them to know how to manage/secure the server?

If anything, they will get the server and all their clients rm'd and it's only a matter of time.

Well, I don't think that I have those kind of problems, but then again, I wouldn't sell you a rapidleech account in the first place, as I know I cannot provide it to you.

I think that some hosts should think about why they are selling before they sell the product.

God no need for advertising here guys.

Seriously id be careful for who you host with here as some are run by kids or people that dont have a clue in server management.

It seems denial seems a good way to run a business here ....:P

BTW Got myself a $1 account with 123host.ws .... until now low server load and great prompt support.

And online support for most of the day ....

If you guys are looking for serious hosting.
Contact me i'll give u serious hosting with no problems.

Give us a try ;)
hahahahaaha

I'll host here first, thanks
71inpt.jpg

I have to take a few words back.

Since my bad experiences with my365host.com and webthosting.com I opened accounts (very cheap) with:

Scorpiohost
your247host
Nulled4All aka 123hosting.ws

I monitor my sites at least 10 days a day at websitepulse.com. The above hosts didn't fail one time in the last 4 days.

Plus I experienced their support fast and satisfactory.

So it's not all gloom and doom.

I also have an account with offshoregod, but I haven't used it for a week. I will add also this host on the monitor roll ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back