Hello folks
,
I am looking for a good promoter for my services. My service cost is $99, you will get 20% for each client purchase from me. $20 will send for you as skrill/paypal/payza.
You must have strong understanding of programming languages to take this job. Only trusted members can make this deal with me.
I am looking for serious people, who are willing to work with me for long term period.
If you are interested, shot me PM with and convince me why should i chose you to work with me. I'll reply to your message with further information.
Best,
iSmart
__________________
I am looking for a good promoter for my services. My service cost is $99, you will get 20% for each client purchase from me. $20 will send for you as skrill/paypal/payza.
You must have strong understanding of programming languages to take this job. Only trusted members can make this deal with me.
I am looking for serious people, who are willing to work with me for long term period.
If you are interested, shot me PM with and convince me why should i chose you to work with me. I'll reply to your message with further information.
Best,
iSmart
__________________
Last edited: