Shared ServeDome Internet Services - Reliable and Affordable Offshore Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch for them 1+
The details were sent a bit late but I got informed cause they were working on the WHMCS panel(idk if I spelled correctly) and they were adding features to kayako. So despite the late activation, great support,nice fast server,good price,kayako support suite ^_^

Your hosting services are amazing.I bought the premium plan last week and got the account details within 3 hours.Also my website is loading very fast and the speed is great.There has been no downtime till now.This is one of the best offshore hosts available.

Sorry but there are some hardware problems with the server.Server should be up within 8 hours.

All paid clients will get 7 days free hosting as compensation for the downtime.

Forgot to tell.We are paypal verified:

verification_seal.gif

I am currently on a trial account. But The services are excellent. Online Support is excellent.. Moreover there has been ZERO downtime..

I am hosting my website with him for 2 months and the downtime is very very less(may be 0.09%) and the support is very good compared to other web hosts.

I recommend people to join servedome :)

If the site is less then a month old how can you be hosting with him for 2 months? I m a little confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back