ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down for me, too.

They're under DOS attack.

We're currently experiencing network difficulties in our Alphen a/d Rijn facility, more updates are soon to follow.

UPDATE: Engineers on-site

UPDATE 2: Incoming Denial of Service attack detected (5+ Gbit)

UPDATE 3: Replacement of primary management blade + router reload

UPDATE 4: We still have about 4 gigabit of incoming DDOS traffic. We're doing all we can to keep the connection as stable as possible, we're working together with our carriers to find a more stable solution.

-.- the servers are lagging again, i really want to kill the idiot that is making the ddos attack servedome is a good hosting company but if this continues i guess me and some more people will have to search for another host.

I just purchased a server from them yesterday. And I gotta say the support is AWESOME, they transferred all my accounts for me from my old VPS cause I had failed doing it. So after the transfer, one of my site wasn't working well, chmod error but I didn't know it was chmod error so through msn Abhishek helped me a lot and solved it for me. So far the VPS looks good, you guys should get it too, it's reasonable and it gives you support much more than what you are paying for. =]

Yea their VPS is simple the best... im use it last few month, but next month i will buy and 2nd VPS from SD i want try new i7 :)

I take Starter VPS today So far i can tell They Are too much Helpfull
recommanded
I will again give review after usging 10-15 day So far i can tell you will get best support from them

i have one VPS with them its really great no Downtime and excellent support never got any problem.
Speed is great and they setup everything for free.

well i bought a german vps from them

from start to finish they were brilliant.....they sent details out really quick ....i had a issue with installing clip-bucket but the support there and coldabhishek helped me all the way through.....they worked everything out for me .... they advised me on alot of matters and all within the price of the vps.....i am so greatful to servedome

i reccomend servedome to all that require a super vps with first class support

i have just question
1. VPS manage or unmanage
2. Cpanel Licence Fees/or free
3. Port 100 MB/1GB
4. Server Location
5. Are You Allow Rapidleech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back