Serious Issue for All New Website Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion..

Get phpbb3..its stable,has thousand of users and support is to the max..when u have a problem u have the solution the same time..i have started many sites and i used all the time phpbb3..i once used SMF and i liked that with one click u installed every mod and theme..anyway to use null version of VB or IPB its something wrong for me..and thats cause u are novice.u probably do not know many stuff and with phpbb3 u will learn many stuff..and having a site means that u need knowledge..u can find many themes,tons of mods and can request whatever u like and and and..
And don't forget that is so light that u won't be afraid so much about bandwidth and space..

And one of the biggest forums non warez is made on PHPBB!!!<3

Hey frnd

Go for phpbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like phpbb????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its easily customizable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep i agree with Hyperz, vb is bad if you use nulled and if you do decide to legit its still bad, i have heard they suspended licences of warez forums before.

IPB is better if you use nulled and better if and when you go legit.. ipb has even worked on my site.. they have no issues with type of site, the only time i ever got asked about anything regarding content was when someone posted ipb... and even then they only asked me politely to remove it none of this threatening lawyers and other bull most companies try and pull.

Ipb would be my top choice for paid or for free mybb or phpbb

THANX TO ALL WEB EXPERT!!!!!!!!!!BUT AS delboy said,, there is a legal issue with vb nulled script but I think if i use offshoring hosting thn it has no problem....

Ok i got infracted for my last post even though i was being serious just copying you but dude seriously stop using so many exclamation marks its really annoying

Now,, I gonna share with u guys a very important things!!!!!!!what I have learned from last 24 hrs (off-course sleepless)... it might be logical or not but u guys feel free to comment... no. 1 At first I m asking to all my wj frnd abt vb null sciprt? & I m very much oblige, they responses with lot of idea which is appreciable..no. 1 issue for Asian Country, I specially mentioned India, Pakistan, Bangladesh. most of us from those country using windows & off-course its a crack version or from illegal pirated cd. so if all of us thinking tht Microsoft are unaware abt this issue,,,thn we r wrong!!!so Microsoft gonna sue all of us!no, its impossible. bcoz we disable the update features at our windows control panel..with pirated copy,, we can use it smoothly but u cant update any windows features...thats ok with lot of user... so in the same way I think vb null script will be worked..we cant update with it but we can use it forever.....are u guys agree with me????????????????????

i prefer ipb over vb i've used both and i find ipb is much more user friendly admin panel is better than vb and its even safer than vb!now its up to u to choose!AND for all the people who said nulled script are bad i think they should stop using crack and buy all licenses for all softwares they use it will be better because even these compagnies work hard to make these software xD in my opinion that wat we call warez we can find and use illegal stuff!

yes?????????????????????????

no??????????????????????????

yes/no?????????????????????

wat is with "??????????????????" ?

On Topic:

Since you are a newbie in ur own words I strongly recommend you to use free ones like phpbb or smf. phpbb3 rocks (y)

using nulled vB on an offshore host is absolutely fine but as u urself pointed out u wont b able to use all updates(like in ur PC).

phpbb is backed by a big community. Mods installation is bit time consuming sometimes but its worth it (y)

thanx guys...............ok finally i have installed vb..everything is working good so far...but how can I put katz button logo????? any vb expert pls help me????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back