Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

SEO'd my forum like a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a lot of stuff by adding a sitemap & URL Rewriting, if anyone can find stuff what I've missed please tell me (I'm assuming I've missed quite a bit.)

Thanks guys <3

www.proloot.org
 
Last edited:

16 comments

@Mohsin - lol ._.

I realised my registrar set my name servers to be used by the registrar therefore the servers were changing, lame.

The servers will go back to normal later on, once they're restored I'll bump this thread.
 
Hi, I think it should be working for everyone now, I just checked in an American proxy that seemed to load the site up fine.

So without any further adieu, advice please <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

Sp32
Active Member · Joined
3,652
Messages
1,326
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom