Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
I see that you are using phpBB 3.x.x version, so it won't be hard for you to install phpBB SEO mod.

http://downloads.phpbb-seo.com/

You have there few versions of the mod, you should download that "Ultimate SEO URL Mod".

After you've downloaded it, there will be install.xml file, open it in Firefox read it. Edit the required files, upload the files from the "root" folder.

Known problems:

Your .htaccess file should be in root directory, if your forum is in "public_html/forum", .htaccess should be in "public_html".

If it's saying "404 not found", you didn't do it right, or the mod_rewrite isn't turned on your server.

1. i download phpBB3-SEO-Premod_V_3-0-7-PL1
2. extra it
3. Upload all files from the root folder to Public_html , EXCEPT config.php and install folder.
4. then i press
Code:
warez-bp.org/phpBB/phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_install.php
in my IE.
5.it show me that the webpage cannot be found HTTp 404

please tell me what happen
please guide me with this what am i doing wrong.

Mr Happy thank you so much for the help .... i don't know how to thank you ...no words long live go strong Mr Happy forever... now i have one more question please also help me with this. now all is done so how about the best setting and how to make my forum post titles come in url links...

Off Topic!

Mate if you do not know how to SEO or install mods in phpbb OR make the settings then turn to wordpress which is automated seo'd.or go to mybb which installs on its own all mods..

Second your site is a rip of w-bb..i would be ashamed to show myself here,second you have 19 members and you ripped w-bb 2000k celebration logo..what the hell is wrong with you??you believe any member will join in an non unique warez forum??

Drop it mate..

BB.

hey nice suggestions for me to switch when i am working on one thing for long time... i am learning mate... isn;t it good... asking someone just to help ... yea the guy who make me a forum make a mistake to copy w-bb 2000k belebration logo... any idea how to remove it buddy i never take any data from w-bb ...

thanx god i find the way and it really helps....anyone need help with seo i can help ...from a-z.. a lot people like MR happy are great but people like EL-Warez will never share any knowladge ....and suggest you start everything again...shi*t on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back