SEO for beginners

Ramon21

hi guys ramon back with some details I hope it's help you

Why Learn SEO:

Better customer experience: If users get exactly what they are looking for, when they are looking for it, then it leads to higher conversion rates and customer satisfaction.
Saves time and effort: SEO leverages a targeted approach to connect the user and product, thereby saving time by delivering high-quality search results quickly.
Focus on the customer-centric approach: Compared to the outbound marketing approach, SEO drives, and thrives on organic results. SEO strategies aim to inform the customers through attractive and engaging content such as blogs, infographics, articles, newsletters, and much more. Thus, your customer comes to you, instead of you having to push them. Examples of outbound marketing in the case of SEO include interruptive advertisements, spam calls/emails.

Applications of SEO

Create engaging content: This includes creating original quality content for your customers to enjoy and share with their peers. This means, no keyword stuffing or duplicating of content.

Build stronger keywords: The customer lands at your page in a few clicks due to the keywords you use, and their density in your content.

Robust link building practices: Avoiding link administration to draw customers, can be a huge turn-off and drive customers away in a jiffy.

Faster website load time: Crisp and well-thought content and layout will result in higher lead conversion rates.

Enhance customer experience: Building a mobile-friendly website that employs the latest features to give all your customers a good user experience.

Re-index your website: Use clear and rich meta-tags for better site visibility.

Most website elements for seo

Title Tags
Meta Description
Header Tags
URL Structure
Image Alt Text
Internal Links
Keyword Usage
Sitemaps

Most useful domaim for seo

.com (Best choice & more trustable )
.org
.net

Final thing make sure every page on your website are derived from (Meta tag) like description & keywords because make your web page available when some one search on internet for content based on your content, make sure add your website to search engine crawler like (Google console) it's make your website more visibility

Never use bot traffic because sometimes make your server & domain to be low trusting

I hope you giving you some good details

7 comments
i mean seo. How they get visitors without do anything?
this not possible & not always be done but you can try hotlink its mostly used by this technic you talk about,get visitor without do anything (its nothing more than magic) you should undrestand how people use website some of them use search engine like (Google) search for something then your website based data are see by this who search for this content another way by share your website with your friends or sponsered or do some adversting or maybe useing bot traffic (but this one rank down your seo & put your website to risk low trust)

also never do link exchange because some domain name are black list (so dont risk your own domain to be black list)

otherwise if you need anything about seo or web traffic fell free to ask me in her or in pm

this not possible & not always be done but you can try hotlink its mostly used by this technic you talk about,get visitor without do anything (its nothing more than magic) you should undrestand how people use website some of them use search engine like (Google) search for something then your website based data are see by this who search for this content another way by share your website with your friends or sponsered or do some adversting or maybe useing bot traffic (but this one rank down your seo & put your website to risk low trust)

also never do link exchange because some domain name are black list (so dont risk your own domain to be black list)

otherwise if you need anything about seo or web traffic fell free to ask me in her or in pm
i have tube site(not niche) but i am not getting visitors by google serarch

Back