Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Blackhat SeNukeX discussion thread - post all related questions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
NVJ00.png


As per title, post all your senuke/senukex questions here, so we can keep this place clean.

Do not post warez links, general rules still apply here.
You can share your templates, and forums/blogs/social sites/article directories/pligg/wiki etc lists.
Upload them on free file hosts like rapidshare, mediafire, 4shared, zippyshare, and similar.
No affiliate links, no promotions, no cookie stuffing etc.
You cannot share email adresses for spam. Nothing that is private, for that matter.​
 

11 comments

They just released new version, it's a bit pricey but I'd rather invest into SENuke rather than Scrapebox.

Of course, both tools are very useful, I just think SENuke is more useful in terms of quality.
 
a "Bit"?!:P

it's really a very powerfull tool because it diversify your linkbuilding strategy. I did not tested this new version yet but you need steady income to afford the monthly fee!

Scrapebox is used for scrape links and post blog comments. It's ONE of the tools to be used, not THE tool. But it's one time payment 57$ and it's yours for life without monthly fees.
 
Not really cvrle.

For an average SEO guy, yeah, it's really expensive. But if SEONuke is part of your business and generating your nice amount of income, I don't see why you would stay away from it.
 
Google and I Found It
Senuke XCr Begin Tutorials
Code:
http://www.datafilehost.com/download-01980e81.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/65094631/file.html
 
Not really cvrle.

For an average SEO guy, yeah, it's really expensive. But if SEONuke is part of your business and generating your nice amount of income, I don't see why you would stay away from it.

There's few simple reasons why Senuke is bad

1. It doesn't search and post to sites in your niche
2. It depends on other tools
3. It leaves footprint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Active Member · Joined
5,788
Messages
4,363
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom