SendMyWay.com discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - Hello, for France it's 390kb/s.

2 - On some forum said that you were a scam before, you explain thank you.

3 - http://check-host.net/check-ping?host=http://www.sendmyway.com, You have no server to Netherlands?

4 - Just 1 tb for premium?, please up, becose me i upload 150gb/3days.

5 - Your PPD is like FileServe, do you have the means to continue with PPD?

1) Speeds may vary as servers are located in US as well as EU. So Speeds can differ depending on the server where file is present.

2) SMW is not a scam. People maybe calling it a scam because the site was in testing phase a few months back and uploaders were hired to test the script and speeds. And during this time, SMW underwent a lot of changes including change of servers (hence the downtime), changes in UI, customization of script, changes in groups, changes in payment plan and much more.

3) Looking into the matter.

4) Working on a new account plan for heavy uploaders.

5) Of course we have.

Hello

There is something strange here:

I uploaded a file with size: 122 MB so it should counted as (100 - 200 MB) category but it is counted as (50 - 100 MB).
also another file with size: 401 MB and it should counted as (200 - 450 MB) category but it is counted as (100 - 200 MB).

so please fix this issue or fix the earning table and the prices for each size.

Thanks.

Speeds are really good from EU (+700KB/s) and JD takes SMW links without problems, but i have a question. I would like to know if you are going to be a non-captcha host with bandwidth limits or a captcha host without bandwidth limits.

I prefer the first option, because, non&registered users will have a great impression of SMW and if they want to download more daily they´ll buy premium surely :)

Hello

There is something strange here:

I uploaded a file with size: 122 MB so it should counted as (100 - 200 MB) category but it is counted as (50 - 100 MB).
also another file with size: 401 MB and it should counted as (200 - 450 MB) category but it is counted as (100 - 200 MB).

so please fix this issue or fix the earning table and the prices for each size.

Thanks.

Should be working now!

Speeds are really good from EU (+700KB/s) and JD takes SMW links without problems, but i have a question. I would like to know if you are going to be a non-captcha host with bandwidth limits or a captcha host without bandwidth limits.

I prefer the first option, because, non&registered users will have a great impression of SMW and if they want to download more daily they´ll buy premium surely :)

Captchas are for Guests only. Once registered you should not see captchas. However, Download Limit will be there for both guests and registered members. To remove download limit, you need to buy a premium.

Too extrange mikee, because i download using JD and could put 2 slots simultaneously and get 10Mbps without putting any captcha as guest.

Anyway this file-host is good for share very little files, 3GB/Day for guests dont give us more possibilities :(

Too extrange mikee, because i download using JD and could put 2 slots simultaneously and get 10Mbps without putting any captcha as guest.

Anyway this file-host is good for share very little files, 3GB/Day for guests dont give us more possibilities :(

Download Resume for guests, Download Manager support for guests, Low waiting time....only chance of sale is through Download Limit.

Yeah i understand your business way and i think it´s the best for sell premium accs, i will just wait until SMW become bigger and giveaway more bandwidth for guest users (In my case, people are or guests or premiums, they dont waste time registering free accs :( )

Last edited:
Webmoney....Thanks for the suggestion. Will discuss with the team about it.
-----------------------
@Permafrost..Nice to hear that but maybe you would like to give it a shot. :)

Would you buy a 1 Year premium of a new file host?
We will be introducing 6-months, 1-year and lifetime accounts once we are popular enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back