Dedicated Sellling Rapidleech Hostign at cheapest rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
kholu, i've talked to nirav. they are currently upgrading their server. So its a matter of time. He will update here soon!

Yaah i am upgrading my server and all the vip plans will be counted from 1st of september and many more features are also included within the same plan...

All the limited plans cstomers will get unlimited bandwidth plans...

WHMCS installed and rar/unrar and cpanel added...

Hope you will all like this..

Great life time offer...

Those who need Unlimited Rapidleech for 6 months - they can get it in just 20 $ those who are interested just reply here...

Only first 3 customers will be lucky winners of this offer...

Wow never saw someone offering so much, i just finalized my deal for 6 months. waiting to get on my hands tomorrow as transaction completes.

Recommended doing business with him. Nice, Helpful, and real fast communicating guy.

This is just a heads up to potential buyers:

I added this guy on msn and he gave me his website:
http://www.rslegend.info/

I clicked on 4 of the links and they went to a different site he owns stating bandwidth limit exceeded, I told him about it and he said that was his old server and he hadn't updated the links yet.

Code:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at ilovenirav.****** Port 80
I'd be a little cautious before buying from this guy with his "unlimited" bandwidth.

Edit: He updated the links and they no longer goto a page with the message.

I have bought my server with unlimited bandwidth but i have not edited my main page still...

It was my old server and which shows bandwidth limit exceeded...

And i am providing unlimited bandiwdth means u can use 100000000 GB in 1 day...

You can ask my customers if they are having any limitations in downloading then they must have complain about it...

I will update my site soon... Thanks...

I got my account as promised fasty fast...:), and working good as it should be. Pleasure doing business with you nirav.

i will again give feedback when server is on 100mbps speed port.

yes great deal...I got the payment in my SBI bank account on the same day..

I also provide him my service on the same day...

Sorry cant give cpanel bcoz my servr is in USA and they dont allow nulled scripts...
They allow only Rapidleech ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back