Dedicated Sellling Rapidleech Hostign at cheapest rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
TF is ready...

vgubeu.jpg

@chirag bcoz your inbox is full

RS-2-RS Remote uplaod for just 2.99 $ per month unlimited bw for private use and 4.99 $ per month unlimited bw for group use..!!

Rapidleech for 5 GB space and unlimited bandwidth in 2.99 $ per month and for 10 GB space and unlimited bandwidth for just 4.99 $ per month..!!

We cant provide trial account but speed will be from 4-8 mbps download and 12-16 mbps upload speed and rar and unrar also supported..!!

Payment mode all accepted : paypal and alertpay and liberty reserve and money bookers...!!

If you need more info then contact me in messenger..

Yahoo : nirav_gwalani
MSN : nirav5300@live.com

Feel free to ask anything..!!

So how come I am still on rslegend.info even though I am a paying customer? I am really getting sick of the constant problems with your RL.

sonic gave me a domain of just 1.99 $ and asking for unlimited rapidleech for 1 month...

and saying me scammer...

ask SONIC that did he payed me a single $$$ then why he saying me scammer..??

neokenjo see ur PM plz..!!

Doesn't madder if you took a dumb deal, you said the month would dtart when un/rar started working. It still doesn't work. I can provide screens if needed.

DO NOT DEAL WITH.

i think rs working or not working on your server would really determine if you got a sale or not seeing rs don't work just made me pass these offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back