Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[Selling] Stream your favorite songs via VLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Do you want to stream your favorite songs?
Dont want to them to take space on your PC?

Well i have a solution for you.
I will store them somewhere and let you stream them when u want as long as you want.
You could also share your stream with friends or the internet i dont care.

You dont trust how long your stream will be up?
I can say minimum 1 year.
I had mine for 3 years and still running totally free.

Send me PM send me .rar file with your songs and i will fix it for you.

Bitcoins only!
 
Last edited:

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
Active Member · Joined
29
Messages
3
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom