Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling RS accounts for 3 $ each

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling about 14 rs accounts ( all accounts with 1 month validity) which will be total fresh . I will sell them for 42 dollars in total ( 3 per each). pm me fast to get them
 

15 comments

pm me all . I have nearly 1.5 lac rs points . so i can generate 15 accounts
i wont log in once to make it pure ur account. price is fix at 3 dollars per 1 account
 
I actually bought 4 accounts for my staffs. They are all legit, it comes with unsecured and you can change e-mail & password. I'm gonna buy 4-8 more this week and give them away for contests, when InWarez reopens after all the things are fixed. :p

So, Stay tuned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

V
Active Member · Joined
Working on my site
268
Messages
21
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom