Selling Selling my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santocool

Banned
Banned
Hello (sorry for making this topics again but I don't know what's going on with the other topic, it never gets listed on recent topics and my replies were gons :s, really confusing).

Well im selling my site http://warezhd.com/

Full Site (you can keep running in the same hosting if you want) or just the domain name.

It's a new site, so don't expect too much from it.

Whilisted in Katz, 1* and in some others ddl sites, low rate too, as I said it's new.

Nulled VBulletin, my host allows nulled scripts, so no problem.

I'm selling this site because I have no time, university, my other site, and other sites I help.

So please the best price will take it.

Paypal payment only!

Best regards, hope I can sell the site this time!

Thank you.

34 comments
Nope, you are wrong because a long time I like 4 months ago I made a topic here for uploaders and lot of them joined me! all adults posts are real too, check your own, and if they used sharpleech as you say I don't see why they should do that cuz I don't know them and no1 would do that just cuz.

I have lot of posts to submit so that's no the problem, my problem is that I don't have time, im mod at other forums, i have my own site 4*s at katz colombianwarez.com and i finish university this year, so in a few month I won't even have time for colombianwarez.com that's the reason why im selling warezhd, i fact I think warezHD is a better domain than colombianwarez, and I was thinking about merging the sites but I really don't want to do that, maybe I could get some1 to take care of the site and the money of the ads is for the admin, (not me), but I what I really want is to sell it.

All you need is get a pro designer, get a unique skin, custom everything, get mods, upgrade vb and that's it, if you work really hard on this site you can make it rock because the domain is just awesome!!!

I don't understand, I paid 10 usd for the domain name, and you want to give 15 usd more, xD

I paid the hosting for 4 months, also what about the time I've been spending, getting whitelisted, and everything, don't be like that. :p

I will give you a full backup, and you can continue running the site just as it is right now, just keep the same hosting if you want and just change the emails to receive everything.

I don't understand, I paid 10 usd for the domain name, and you want to give 15 usd more, xD

I paid the hosting for 4 months, also what about the time I've been spending, getting whitelisted, and everything, don't be like that. :p

Its completely an illogical logic. Suppose, I buy a domain name @ $10 and I use to host my site on a dedicated server @ $140 PM, then after 4 months would I expect something like 10+140*4 = $570 !?

It's a new site, so don't expect too much from it.

Whilisted in Katz, 1* and in some others ddl sites, low rate too, as I said it's new.

After u said above, this stats is quite unbelievable............

2r7c6xu.jpg

Well if u've really got that many members honestly, despite being 1* on katz and having low rate on other ddl sites, then I guess lots of webmasters would be mad to take lessons from u on how to do that.

I think there is hardly anything, related to WarezHD which is real/legit, except the domain name. So any price above $10 is more than enough.

N.B. - Sorry for the interference. Respected WJ mods can feel free to delete my post if they think its irrelevant with the topic.

I can't control the members/spams get registered, I don't time.

So who wants to take the site? Im in my limits lol.

I can sell it for a lower price.

regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back