Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[selling] constant.com - 1Gbps\1TBHDD + 120SSD 32GB ram CentOS - 2 dedicated server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Configuration Summary​
Xeon E3-1240 4x3.4Ghz+HT
32 GB RAM (+$36.00)
1000 GB (1 TB) SATA II (+$15.00)
CentOS 6 64-bit
No Backups Selected (not recommended)
/29 IP Space 4 Usable
I don't need IPv6 yet
10 TB + Free Incoming
1000Mbps Uplink (+$25.00)


Setup Fee:
$0.00

Monthly Fee:
$225.95


I just buy it on 24/05/2013, Left 20 day to use. I don't use it so I decide to sell it for 145$ only. I already install rtorrent on this dedicated and speed are very good.
You can config it if you want, I will give you ssh admin account and full control.

And another with the same config without 120GB SDD for $130
you can contact me at wj or skype: minhchick for more info
Quickly I only pay this for one month only!!...
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
49
Messages
4
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom