Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling blogconnect.org, wiseguysrpg.com, theinternetmegamusicarchive.info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow webmasters,

I'm selling Selling blogconnect.org, wiseguysrpg.com and theinternetmegamusicarchive.info, I don't use them anymore, and they now only function as redirect site and as an iframe. So you only get the domain, not the content.

They are currently registered on namecheap.com

Please place your offer in a reply, or add me on msn. martijn1010 <at> hotmail <dot> com

Payment trough paypal, the domain will be pushed to your namecheap account or you can choose for a transfer to another registrar.

I don't have any start offer, just offer what you believe that is worth it.

Proof of ownership:

namecheap.jpg


Kind regards,
Martijn Kouwenhoven
 

1 comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Member · Joined
7
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom