Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

[Selling] 10,000 Visitors For $1 | Real Visitors | No Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

I'm selling 10,000 Visits to your website for just $1.50

About The Traffic:

- Each visitor will be on your site for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Each visitor is a real human, we don't use bots.
- It can be targetted to age, country and gender.
- Any website is accepted.
- You are entitled to a 30 day banner slot

If you have any questions or you are interested, leave a message
 
Last edited:

33 comments

Hello All,

We are currently running at full capacity. I will update this thread when we can accept new orders.

I imagine this would be in a few days.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

I
Banned · Joined
27
Messages
3
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom