Seeing the positive sides of RS' new plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I wanna asking, if i'm on the 1 GB plan, and my rapidleech attempt to download something more than 1 GB....what will happen? will the plan be changed automatically, or will download be denied?

I think nobody knows ... Previously you got not denied if you went a little over your limit. Then the next day it was compensated.

But I don't think that the limit / package will be automatically updated.

Again we will know in due time.

Thanks mixke, but I just tested it. It'll not once it's over the limit...will not update automatically. But at least it let me over shot by -649.061 MB :D

ok here is thing i just logged in my collector account. and saw this new setup from rs

can any one help me how many accounts can i make with my points.

i am totally confused. as u see rapid is 0 but there is free rapid point and premium point

[slide]http://i48.tinypic.com/2d6s56q.jpg[/slide]

Actually you need only one account. You get 6,000 rapids for 50,000 free and 50,000 premium points .... 270,202 points will make you around 30,000 rapids.

30,000 rapids / 20 per day ..... 1,500 days (5 years) if you go for package 2.
30,000 rapids / 4 per day .... 7,500 days (20 years) if you go for package 1.

:))

You will lose the rest of your free points as you cannot convert them into premium first.

lol , 20 years... dude i will be dead that time. may be its for my child

You will lose the rest of your free points as you cannot convert them into premium first.

what do you mean by that??? plz explain

hardly if upload with rs+hf we get 100's of downloads at rapidshare and 10-20 in hotfile or others...man and if rapidshare dont give us a penny for that 100 its useless for uploaders....many uploaders cant waste there time if they dont get a penny in return,....

lol , 20 years... dude i will be dead that time. may be its for my child

what do you mean by that??? plz explain

well, you always need a balance between (in your case) 50,000 free points and 50,000 premium points.

If you convert your premium points (270,000+) into 30,000 points (5 x 50,000) you will have no premium points left against your free points.

You cannot convert free into premium, but the other way around is possible.

im curious to see how this will effect warez sites i bet in a couple of months rs will be dead to warez and no one will use it

I think that RS spoiled uploaders by letting them convert (and even sell) to free accounts.

But you can still upload (if necessary) and get the 60 day file inactivity rule without paying for it.

And you can use your files as direct downloads ... (good for VIP areas).

Anyway, we can complain for a long time, but this is what we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back