Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Seedbox Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning to get a seedbox account.

My doubt
if i download a file from torrent tracker A to my seedbox can i rename or upload the same file to a different tracker without downloading to my PC.
My upload speed sucks.

Also can I add new txt file to the previously downloaded torrent and together seed it.

For ex:
I download a movie torrent from demonoid. I want to upload it to some private tracker without downloading the whole file onto my PC. Then I will create a new .txt file saying more about the file and upload it to movie torrent file already present in my seedbox and together I will seed it to private tracker.

PLZ PROVIDE A STEP BY STEP GUIDE
 

3 comments

Thanks,
but is it possible to upload the torrent to some other tracker. Coz, i heard that its very diffficult to remove the hash info of the file.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Member · Joined
11
Messages
0
Reactions
1
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom