Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Scopehosts gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

24 comments

ermm, their website works fine for me. And it looks quite different from what I remember....maybe they just moved it to a new server and the downtime was the new dns propogation...

I'm not a scopehosts supporter but it's funny how their site being down for a few hours means they've turned into scammers.
 
its not that...the host owner used to be around here all the time but he has basically stopped prety much all communication and dosent respond to anything...thats why people think they are scammers
 
ermm, their website works fine for me. And it looks quite different from what I remember....maybe they just moved it to a new server and the downtime was the new dns propogation...

I'm not a scopehosts supporter but it's funny how their site being down for a few hours means they've turned into scammers.
Hmmm, if i am not mistaken it was not down for a few hours but a few days.. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
834
Messages
49
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom