ScopeHosts.Com Unmetered 100Mbps|1Gbps Windows/Linux VPS at 7.99€/mo.(NL,DE,US,RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do You have any ongoing discounts for Germany , Netherlands Or Russia Linux VPS Services .

Well I need for image hosting websites . I have 3 Websites . Each getting around 3-5K Unique Visitors daily. I had them on Jagaurpc VPS provider for 1 year . But now they are saying to upgrade for dedicated server.

I dont think i use that much of resource with such low websites and low traffic.

Please advice which service suits me better. I already have 3 VPS`s with you guys since 6months Now .. Never had downtime.

Good Custom discounts would be nice :p

@ iamlegend .

All your queries have been answered in Detail.

@ ex_zonN

Thank you for kind review . And Thank you for renewing our service. We will be doing our best to keep up the same work and service.

@ JeoRocker

Yes we have some ongoing discounts for the German and Russia 100Mbps Services.

We will update the 1st page with the discount coupon Codes .

You need not upgrade to dedicated server unless your VPS is optimized to best usage and not oversold by the Provider. You can go with our Managed VPS to get optimized for best extent results.

@ Gambler

Sir this is not the Network Or Technical Support system . We will be glad if you raise same queries through Support ticket system . We have high skilled Technicians waiting to answer all your queries.

Hi
I got one of your Reseller Gold plans

I already have 2 tickets open, for one it has been over 5 hours no respond
Can you check whats going on

One is about cPanel & WHM, license not being activated.

and the other one is about information on your site
when I login to your billing it says that I used:
Disk Space Usage:
0MB / 51200MB (0%)
Bandwidth usage:
0MB / 2048000MB (0%)

But the thing is I didnt buy Bronze, the package I paid is GOLD

What I wanna say about the host right now the support is slow,
will see how they do it in few days..

Thanks

@ BigFootTL

# 762737 : This it was in 5hours 30mins .

# 909270 : As been answered within 2 hours

There is a 6hours gap between UK and India Technical Support . As both teams cover 18hours/day in which you will get within 1hour solution . In other 6 hours only 2 Technical persons are available and have very much working tasks on them . So the ticket response time will vary between 1-8hours max.

Our technical team holds now record for resolving most complex issues within 24hours max . We are striving hard to provide best of the service.

We sincerely apologize regarding the license issue which lasted 6hours. Hope you enjoy our hosting service .

@ sans_amour

They allow warez linking .

I have ordered my 6th VPS with you guys . Thank you for 15% recurring discount on Gold Managed VPS.

When will be the VPS ready ? Getting Impatient to use it sooner . Fed up with the other provider.

@ BigFootTL

# 762737 : This it was in 5hours 30mins .

# 909270 : As been answered within 2 hours

There is a 6hours gap between UK and India Technical Support . As both teams cover 18hours/day in which you will get within 1hour solution . In other 6 hours only 2 Technical persons are available and have very much working tasks on them . So the ticket response time will vary between 1-8hours max.

Our technical team holds now record for resolving most complex issues within 24hours max . We are striving hard to provide best of the service.

We sincerely apologize regarding the license issue which lasted 6hours. Hope you enjoy our hosting service .

Thank you

It would be nice that you put that somewhere on the site so we know that we wont get respond back in 30min...

Can you check my other thicket #711201

Thanks

@ BigFootTL

over 24 hours no respond to the ticket
can you check thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back