Shared ScopeHosts.com - Offshore Shared Hosting 50% Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScopeHosts.Sales

Corporate Membership
ScopeHosts.com

Hello Respected WJ Members & Staff Members,

ScopeHosts is Bringing 50% off on Shared Hosting, Get Hosted on Geniune 1GBps network line . No Lagging as there is no overselling.

This code works on any type of the payment mode : Monthly , Quaterly , Semi-Annually & Annually.

Enjoy the Summer.

SHPlan1
Bronze Hosting

10GB WebSpace
100GB Bandwidth
cPanel

Order Now

SHPlan2
Silver Hosting

50GB WebSpace
500GB Bandwidth
cPanel

Order Now

SHPlan3
Gold Hosting

100GB WebSpace
1000GB Bandwidth
cPanel

OrderNow

SHPlan4
Platinum Hosting

Unlimited WebSpace
Unlimited Bandwidth
cPanel

OrderNow

14609850847796161779.jpg

Promo Code: "WKLY50OFF"

OFFER VALIDATES 3rd March 2011

Supported Services

* Legal Adult Link Hosting
* YouTube clone hosting (All ffmpeg requirments installed)
* Phpfox Hosting
* Script Hosting
* External File Link Hosting
* Image Hosting ( No ********** images allowed)

Included Extras

* Free Weekly Backups(As Per Request)
* Support Multiple Website Hosting
* Multi Language Cpanel
* Live support
* One-click Software Installer
* Free Script Install service (1 per month)
* Multimedia Support

Server Features

* Php v5
* Cpanel v11
* Mysql
* Tcl & Phyton
* Perl
* Zend Optimizer
* Image Magick, GD, cURL
* Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
* Server Side Includes (SSI)
* HTTP Streaming
* Flash Compatible
* FFmpeg & FFmpeg-php - Libogg & Libvorbis - Flv2tool - LAME MP3 Encoder - Mplayer - Mencoder - GD Library

* High Security Firewalls, Antivirus & DDOS Protection

Payment Modes:

PAYPAL , MONEYBOOKERS , ALERTPAY

FOR CUSTOM PLANS PM Me Or Add Me On MSN

MSN ID:strick3r@hotmail.com

Regards,
ScopeHosts™ - SarkarRaj(Aryan)
Sales - Technical Support - Co-Founder

Last edited:
163 comments
I've been using their Service and i Must say, they are one of the best Offshore Webhosting provider I've seen. The owner is always online and i can ask him anything i want and never get a dissapointed answer from him. Also I would like to add that mosts webhosting provider here have some kind of attitude that really isnt professional (i need to say this) but never have this kind of attitude from Scopehosts. And their technical staff seems to know what they are doing as they always solved my problem as of right now. So I might not have used their service that long but Am sure is a happy customer right now.. :) Hope they keep this up.

Thank you sir adding your humble review regarding our service . We will do our best to keep you happy regarding our services .

Thank You,

Regards,

@ Sandin0

Thank you , We will do our best to continue satisfying Present & Future clients ..

Thank You,

Regards,

Request

Sir !

i want hosting but can pay 20$/year (not have much money)
i need 1 Gb Space and 10 GB bandwidth

i have to host bux site on the host

Can you provide me account plz ?

@ MagicTallguy.

Thank you ordering . We will provide our best service .

Enjoy the 1 year anniversery Offer...

Thank You,

Regards,

Hosting Is Lagging - As far as i am aware of this no users where told the service would be lagging for 4 - 6 hours and technically its downtime as ALL my users cant access my website i cant access my website and i cant access webmail and cpanel...

Disappointing that they dont have the decency to inform their customers that
there is going to be some downtime/extreme Lagg...

yep still down for me too, another junk host i guess. Is there any reliable shared hosting outside of the US?? FFS i can't take hours and hours downtime without it ruining my sites.

Hi,

We do apologize for the inconvenience . There are some heavy security updates being done on the server will be online soon in some hours ... each shared hosting client will be credited with 2days ...

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj

there is no need to know my domain really, i'm not looking for special treatment - i just want you to come up to your 99% uptime claims. Or just anywhere near it would be ok.

There is no way a host can justify 6+ hours downtime for security updates, i have been with tons of hosts since 1999 and when someone thinks it's fine to take your site down for 6 hours for security updates - they have no business in this industry.

However from reading around there are no reliable offshore hosts that come anywhere close to US standards. WFT come on the rest of the world do we live in 1970's forever. This is 2009 you don't take peoples sites down for 6+ hours for security updates.

" in some hours " - thanks i feel better now. So how many hours will it be offline for. I'd rather you offshore hosts 3x your prices and get some decent tech staff so one would dare host more than just the most minor of projects with you. If one rock solid offshore place comes along then you will clean up. I've been searching and reading all the boards i can, always some complaints or other about all offshore hosts it would seem. So i'm not saying you're any worse than the rest, but ffs can't someone start a decent hosting company outside of the US????????????????

They are not down always its the 1st time since 3-4months now . That too only for security updates so that all clients get good services . Along with me all other their clients are happy with their service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back