***ScopeHosts*** Bad Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me every Saturday the VPS would go down lol, Like tradition :D

If you are really using our service , and facing any kind downtime's or problems there is separate ticket system available in the client araa open a ticket . Also almost 12-16hours Live support is available u can report your problem there .

thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

Hello to all.
I just wanna tell you guys my experience with Scopehosts.com
I ordered a VPS (unmanaged) package from them and payed for 6 months in advance. It took a while before i could start with it (long delay). Then finaly my vps was online.
But I decided to downgrade to shared host (personal reason). They said (name is Matt) to me that it would be done within 6 hours. I waited 8 hours, still no update. I contacted them, they said, just one hour and its ready. I waited 2 hours, still nothing. I contacted again, they said agian ''just one hour and its ready'', i said, STOP, i dont like this, just refund my money (30 day money back gurantee). And then suddenly my server was within 5 sec ready. Those guys love money very bad :).
Ok, so server was ready, i wanted to upload my forum via FTP, it took 30 min to upload a small forum (1.5 MB). There server was very slow, i mean very very slow. I had to wait 20-30 seconds for loading pages.
They said they where updating their servers, and thats why it was so slow (according to them). You can read this on this forum somewhere, they submitted here too. They also submitted short after that they finished the updates. But nothing was changed, still very very slow.
So i decided to cancel my acount and i did it. They told me that they would refund my money back within 72 hours! Yes, 72 hours. Ok, so no problem with that, at least they refund it (this is what i thought).
Four days have been passed and they still didnt do a refund (89.99 dollars total).
I submitted a ticket about this, and they do not respond. I hope they will ever refund.
So this is a message for you guys planning to purchase a packege from them.
I chose them, because i read good reviews about them on this forum. Do not trust the reviews, most of them is fake. They review their own host.

peace

I am past customer of the scopehosts. once i had to leave their good service because of personal reasons they paid my 1 year amount within 72hours. I dont feel they are here for money sake. If they were , they could have given some stupid reasons and taken money from me.

also going to get one germany dedicated serverss with them!

as per my observation they are one who are stable

90% of the web hosting providers run away from there policy and close there company

but they are in market of web hosting from more then year and ill never run coz they are increasing there services daily..

Another note.
They have servers in Luxenbourg and Netherlands. I said i want to host in LU, because i had problems with BREIN in NL. Before i downgraded, i said, i want to downgrade, but i want the same location (of course if it possible). They downgraded and i did an IP check, i saw that the server was located in NL. So, i said, ''Matt'' (his name), i gave the IP, ''this is my server's ip right?'', he answered, ''yes''. Then i said, why is it located in NL, i decribed you before that i prefer Luxenbourg, why didn't you reply, you could tel me that is was not possible to host my site in LU (because of the shared plan).
Then he said, ''yes but we will move next month to LU'', wahahwahahahahahah, c'mon Matt, what do you think, this is not a game, this is business.

And that's why i canceled my acount, because i dont like persons when they give me false information or don't reply if something is not possible. If he replied and said that they would host it in NL because its a shared plan, then i had nothing to complain. But YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REPLY if something is not clear. Not only to me, but to all your clients.

btw, i didn't get a refund yet. I will update you when i receive it.

The refund was already as been sent to the client .

Thank you,
According to the email you ve send me, you ve send the money to my friends paypal acount, which is oke. I will contact him and ask if he received the refund.
As soon as he confirms, i will post it here. So you dont have to do it, because thats really amateur.
Btw, i think i ve did the right thing posting my storry here, because if i didn't, then i think i could forget about my refund.
I advise all clients if they have problems, post your story in public, so people will know what type of companies they are dealing with.

Honestly man...most of your claims seem to lack patience.
You honestly couldn't wait for them to set up the vps?

I'm sure that you weren't even explaining yourself properly when you spoke to their staff.

I would still recommend ScopeHosts to everybody.

Honestly man...most of your claims seem to lack patience.
You honestly couldn't wait for them to set up the vps?

I'm sure that you weren't even explaining yourself properly when you spoke to their staff.

I would still recommend ScopeHosts to everybody.

I dont know for you, but i think waiting for 3-4 days for a vps i a bit too much. However, i didnt canceled my acount because of the delay as you can read in my previous posts.
And lastly, i do not complain about their staff, because they are kind. They will try to help you, or they act so :).

3-4 days is a long time, but what do they say when you buy VPS? How long do they say you have to wait? Like I buy Severs from world Stream Data Center and they say it takes only 2 business days sometimes a day more because hardware is not availble, And I have to wait 72 hrs before I e mail them asking where my sever is.

Hi,

As mentioned earlier in the explaination . the VPS was delieverd within 3hours of order placed . Client was unable to disable webbuilder feature , which we uninstalled for him and client was new to VPS service . It took a while for him to understand the usage of VPS Service .

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

C'mon Matt, do not give false explanations. Hahah within 3 hours, i ordered sunday and it was ready Wednesday.
A normal procedure is i think within 24 hours. But forget about the delay. When i said i want to cancel my acount, why the vps was ready within 5 seconds?

Hi,

Below is the proof . which shows when was the details sent and when was the VPS ordered .

29761697660776127157.jpg

Hope now all can get it what i meant . please go through the emails sent to the client

Any photoshop expert may go through it . its not any edited . drawn line on the screenshot taken . using print screen button + Paint.

Thank you,

Regards,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

hahah you ve just changed the dates, damn now you have just proofed again how bad your company is.
Anyways, i am not going into this anymore, i ve received my money, i am sure it would take longer if i didnt post my situtaion here.

believe me or not, this is just my experience with them, so maybe i was just unlucky.

peace

hi,

Lol ... Now all have come to know what is the truth . seeing the proof. that makes our company more strong .

They can see clearly that there isn't any change of dates on the proof . once mails sent date cannot be changed , even noobs know that every well.

There wont be any further continuation of discussion regarding this matter from our company. As we have presented the proof and as well as there is refund done within promised time .

Thank you for using our service.

Peace .

Best Regards ,
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts

also for my, is a bad service, i pay for one moth of Managed Vps for 39.9 usd
and Matt K, tell me in 8 hours is setup, but i have 5 days for it X-(, and speed to i get with "1 GB/s", is no more of 4 Mb/s, and speed of the server is very slow, i request my refund and tell me no more of 24 hours i get my refund and is more of 4 days of it, and nothing, i read about this service and i pay for i believe to it is the best for not

please refund my money :(

also for my, is a bad service, i pay for one moth of Managed Vps for 39.9 usd
and Matt K, tell me in 8 hours is setup, but i have 5 days for it , and speed to i get with "1 GB/s", is no more of 4 Mb/s, and speed of the server is very slow, i request my refund and tell me no more of 24 hours i get my refund and is more of 4 days of it, and nothing, i read about this service and i pay for i believe to it is the best for not

please refund my money

You see, another unhappy person.
For the the proof you ve submitted here, we can see only the support tickets. I already said that i ordered it sunday. Receiving the vps details in 3 hours doesnt mean my vps is well and running. However, i il keep saying, i didnt revieve it in 3 hours, they ve just edited.
Soryy Matt, but you ve failed again.

Update: finally i ve received my refund, because i had posted my situation here in public, you wont refund it if i didnt post it here, i am really sure about that, Because more than 4 days have passed.

Another failed hosting company,

Be aware people name is Matt K, Scopehosts is the company, STAY AWAY from these names.
I warned you, peace.

Hi,

The client had not applied for the cancellation request . we have already mentioned that on 25th Christmas it was holiday for all staff members.

Regarding the 1GBps Its a LAN network line . And For external Line its always 100MBps unlimited we have explained regarding it to the client cleanly.

There is no 1GBps Unlimited . ITs always limited with 1GBps .

Receiving the vps details in 3 hours doesnt mean my vps is well and running
You yourself have mentioned now that you received details in 3hours. As you were new to VPS you where not able to handle the VPS settings properly.

We have clearly mentioned that on our site that we install OS & control panel for unmanaged VPS Service . Other settings & basic configurations need to be done by client himself. still we helped with the settings error and now this what we are getting from you here. http://www.scopehosts.com/vps-hosting/unmanaged-vps.html Read here properly mentioned as note , our all VPS clients have read that for sure .

Also the proof shows everything to all ...

Regards
SarkarRaj - ScopeHosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back