Scammer Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
When you say now he won't answer you how long exactly have you waited? You have to wait at least 48 hours before you go making a scammer thread.

For some reason his account may have been suspended and therefore yours is. eg payment got messed up, mistake with accounts or something so he may need time to sort it out.

To clarify what type of proof. When your told a screenshot don't go giving a screenshot of your desktop as beyond letting us know what software you use it won't be much help. Post a screenshot of your paypal or whatever payment method it was with any sensitive or personal info removed.

If you've any MSN logs or PM's with him post them too.

You can't just go around calling people scammer without any information or proof. Please remember to say how long you've waited for a reply to your PM.

Here is proof of payment
paymentm.jpg

he told me reason is because i use public rapidleech,i only put on my domain to keep clean for my 2 uploaders ,i didnt share rapidleech and i use Password on site so only i and my 2 uploader can get to site
here is last msg in PM
prooft.png

He is online now and i send 4 MSG after that answer and he dont want to answer

here is url off rapidleech
http://75.126.187.180/~rapidlee

did you break'd he's rule? i mean he said public rl's not allowed and you installed public rl? and he suspended

so i think it's not he's fault :|

if you didn't installed public RL then prove it

cl0n3 is right. I am his uploader and use the RL to upload for his site

Only me and cl0n3 that uses the RL. Other people do not use it.

cl0n3 is right. I am his uploader and use the RL to upload for his site

Only me and cl0n3 that uses the RL. Other people do not use it.

That proves it. If two people use Rapidleech it's sharing. Your not allowed share and therefore your brakeing the rules. He was within his right to suspend you as you broke his rules.

He is not a scammer.

Why the hell didn't you mention the reason he suspended you in your first post when you were claiming he was a scammer?

only 1 ip per user is allowed but you shared with your uploader which is stated in he's thread it's not allowed :)

so it's your fault, better you apologize the thing and ask him if he could get your rl back

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back