Status
Not open for further replies.
WJ Admin Contacted IP Ban his ass. Stupid fuck thinks that if he does not log in they can't get his IP. Well news for you dickhead your IP is already logged when you signed up.

I don't give a shit if you lose $1 or $1000, the point is when any member on here gets fucked over, that is not acceptable.

I also got Scammed By JMaldo, he Scammed me 110$, and he keeps comming up with lame fucken excuses, I also would like Admins to Ban he's IP. This has now dragged on for Months.

000_SparePic2-5.png

000_SparePic-12.png

i agree everyone who thinks wj shud be made invite only but that alone wont stop scammers....theres no guarantee that a person whos ur net friend wont scam some1 else...thats why i think itrader shud be implemented here. if it works for all sites with marketplaces then why not here?. I think the marketplace here shud be made similar to that of warezscene (without the phishing and carding ofcourse)

i agree everyone who thinks wj shud be made invite only but that alone wont stop scammers....theres now guarantee that a person whos ur net friend wont scam some1 else...thats why i think itrader shud be implemented here. if it works for all sites with marketplaces then why not here?. I think the marketplace here shud be made similar to that of warezscene (without the phishing and carding ofcourse)

Agree! Well watever suggestions are coming out will atleast decrease the number of frauds & scammers will have to work hard. Hope to get them implemented soon.

ow come on fuck that asshole

he is new-moon ddlog

i Fuck him. that son of a scammer
no indian scammed me before ,only this fucking bastard.

BST access based on post-count dont mean shit, thats been proved time and time again. The only real way of not being scammed is to buy direct and thats a fact. If you buy something from somebody you should already know that there is at least a chance of being scammed. People are dealt with accordingly im sure, but at the end of the day you are responsible for your own actions.

As of WJ invite, it would lessen the problem but not stop it. Paypal has the option of reversing payments, which is why its recommended.

scamming for a mere $10 is hilarious to me, i guess if you can afford to lose this then its bad for you but sorry you got scammed.

lucky it wasnt $100 or so though

doesnt matter if its takes 2 min to send account what if he was afk? or gone? or offline? its takes 15 min delay before u know ifthey are on or off. u jumped the gun way to fast for 10$ if ur that paranoid you shouldnt be buying anything from a warez community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back