Scam List Of File host sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotfile's garbage. The rates are so low and the rank never increases. The waiting takes so long but no one buys the premium account. The rates are still low after getting diamond rank

Well, I'll speak from my experience:

Uploadstore: pay good at first but will ban you if you have many downloads and no sales

Bitshare: pay good but scam on download count, i have tested it many times with multi-mirror posts, bitshare ALWAYS gets the least downloads.

Freakshare: pay good but also scam on download count (see here )

Megaupload: pay but it's as cvrle77 said, MASSIVE scamming on points.

And hotfile similar problems to what others have said.

Filesonic never paid my 30$ when they convert sharingmatrix to filesonic. and noone reply me against my complaint.

They did the same to me with almost 8$ so they could do it again with much more. And they replied my complaint with a copy-paste of the FAQ!!
I sended a PM to FileSonic Hish, I hope he will help me with this. You should do the same. :)

Last edited:
for me filesonic.com is a scam they didn't paid me second time when they should(they never paid me wtf).

Bitshare: pay good but scam on download count, i have tested it many times with multi-mirror posts, bitshare ALWAYS gets the least downloads.
Agreed!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back