Scam List Of File host sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah,
All of them are scam a little bit....guys.
Someone proves that they are doing some technical maintenance, and for such reason we are getting money a little bit slower and will be updated soon or what so ever, but the moral is that everytime those maintenance affect our earning only, nothing else. Is it ever happen that due to such maintenance, the whole site goes down.........??? Think It!!!

Some others are hiding our real earning from referrals and sales.
Max forums banned premium file sizes, so we have to post such file sizes which can be download by free members easily. And the funniest thing is that those forums added premium sales page of those filehosts as popup..... Isnt it funny???

There are lots of other examples are exists!
The basic thing behind this is that day is no so far when, number of uploaders will be higher than number of downloaders !!!

And then this income thing will reverse..... hahaha....
***Download a file and get money on your paypal***

Think Again!!!

I don't get it...The filehosts u mention in first post are created from kids..Every one filehost that pops up you try it/see they don't pay and then cry SCAM..who told you to try every one??

The ones you must use in RS,MU,HF,FS..Russians for example use mostle DF,IF..

Its your choice and your fault that you try every host who offers Big Bucks.

^if we don't try then how we can know they are scam or not.:|

at least these people help others from not repeating the same mistake.

How did they scam you?

d8fd9f.jpg

230b02.jpg
8ec164.jpg

39bb64.jpg

36.000+ files uploaded
1 year old account
40.000 points collected over 1 year
100 files had over 2000 downloads
5.000 files in my account have over 300 downloads
300*5000=1.500.000
2000*100=2.000.000
2M+1.5M=3.5Million points should be credited to my account
They actually show you they are scamming you.
And they don't give a fuck, since you will not end up with reply from them.

their TOS is mainly written for copyright owners to show that they have nothing to do with users' uploads.

it's no secret that file host company doesn't delete your copyrighted stuffs until copyright owners send report to them.

like i said, they will not give a shit about copyrighted or not until some copyright ownners send complaint to them.

they want to earn money ,we want to earn money too.

seriously 99% of the stuffs that people upload on the internet are copyrighted, if file host companies take them down.. there's almost no file on their host, dude..wake up,that's the fact!

Me to wake up? Heloooo, you are uploading fukin warez, read each TOS again. you are lucky if you keep your account after they delete files from yur account, and they have full right to do so. But they don't, they keep you to bring them new customers, so they are profiting on your back. And they can just say: wtf, you are uploading llegal stuff and want to be payed for it? Lemme c...ok, now u don't have account here anymore, bye... like they give a fuck for some uploader, they will always find new ones who will advertise them, from 1000 uploaders, only one will earn good, to be here and speak how we don't know where to post and other shitz, while you have no fukin idea what is on the other side.

489dd4.png

so STFU and don't correct me.

When you realize they fukin earn 100s of 0000 of dollars each day selling premium accounts, you will get the clue how insignificant you are.
Do you really believe they 'care' about you? Only thing they care is their profit. NOTHING ELSE. PERIOD. IT IS A BUSINESS.

Basically as I said, NONE OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS, IT IS YOU WHO WANTS TO EARN DOING ILLEGAL STUFF WITH LEGAL COMPANY, SO WHO THE FUCK IS SCAMMER THEN?

^ I think you should noticed that MU only count one unique download per day from a user. means if that user already downloaded megaupload file uploaded by other uploaders then after that he/she downloaded your files, you get nothing!

9d2140.jpg

I think you should first read what is written.
It says, per file per day, one IP = 1 point
One file
So, if user downloads 100 different files, it is 100 points.
And no one downloads 100 times same file, per day.

Megaupload is not a scam. I exclusively upload to mu. The forum iam in are primary MU users. We do get points and the people and i asked them all in the last month if they received payouts. One of my friends did get the $150 mu payout and i just redeemed 10,000 points for 1 month MU premium. You all just bitchin over MU cos you all upload for money!

So, if you don't upload for money, how did your friend earned 150$ and how the fuck you earned 10K points, if your files are bigger from 100MB? Huh?

2167e6.jpg

cvrle77
Most of my points are from megavideo i don't like split my filese under 100mb
i up 20 25 movies at month and with that i can easily redeem one month premium membership without much work.
Another thing very important is to use MU link (400 mb at least) to attract downloaders without premium account.

Megaupload more download[95mb] and no points

Filefactory [no mirro links allowed, didn't pay me 112$]

Storage-to [No payouts at all]

Extabit [No payouts at all]

X7 [Funniest host,threaten uploaders,ans do not allow download managers and owe me 70euros]

Rapidshare buggers owe me 450euros, Nikon Camera , I-pod nano

----------------------------------------------------------------------
About File Hostings

Megaupload pays read rules 95mb regarding to same ip range will not get count.
like if u post in india almost 10k ip ranges will be same
Ex:117.115.65.68

this kind of downloads will not counted to points....
mu is not scammers
-----------------------------------
I kept Nikon camera 12MP in Rapidshare...
after 20days that reward system got removed i still did not received any thing so i call to rs they said as reward system was removed they will not provide it. but i asked i kept my points before reward system removing but they said read rules, as they can change rules at any time or any moment :p
thank god i got logitech air mouse before closing reward system for other account

but rapidshare is not scammers, as of piracy complaint forces they removed reward systems to protect them self from complaints every one must understand because no other hostings are facing much complaints like rs.
all are targeting Rapidshare
-------------------------------------

Filefactory 114$ not paid - sharing mirrors with their links

-------------------------------------

storage.to real fraud not yet paid 190$ kept out 2 months back

they will still keep sending, mean while i will get married and may get children too....:p
---------------------------------------

x7 - stucked downloads count when i reached 17Euros....still its same

Hotfile is one more fraud - when u get good rank like bronze, silver, gold, platinum ur download counts will be less, when ur rank gets down ur downloads count will be increased automatically.

if we ask them they answers don't be a rocket scientist to calculate downloads we always count all downloads :))

Duckload - Making all duckouts...
all downloads will be '0'
may be they are counting only few ip ranges...

ugotfile.com - ugotscam :O

Uploding.com - ur downloads count are still uploading...

Good Hostings may be they scam or not but they pays a lot in present filesharings :

1.) Fileserve
2.) Filesonic
3.) megaupload

Average Hostings :
1.) Hotfile
2.) deposit files
3.) MegaShare.com
4.) loadfiles.in
5.) netload.in
6.) Bitshare

----------------------------------------------------------------------
About File Hostings

Megaupload pays read rules 95mb regarding to same ip range will not get count.
like if u post in india almost 10k ip ranges will be same
Ex:117.115.65.68

this kind of downloads will not counted to points....
mu is not scammers

Where did you read something that is not written anywhere?
b5edc4.jpg

What you wrote, has nothing to do with their rules.It clearly says IP ADRESS, NOT IP RANGE.

Also, you can't POST IN INDIA, you can only post on THE INTERNET :D

hah,
All of them are scam a little bit....guys.
Someone proves that they are doing some technical maintenance, and for such reason we are getting money a little bit slower and will be updated soon or what so ever, but the moral is that everytime those maintenance affect our earning only, nothing else. Is it ever happen that due to such maintenance, the whole site goes down.........??? Think It!!!

Some others are hiding our real earning from referrals and sales.
Max forums banned premium file sizes, so we have to post such file sizes which can be download by free members easily. And the funniest thing is that those forums added premium sales page of those filehosts as popup..... Isnt it funny???

There are lots of other examples are exists!
The basic thing behind this is that day is no so far when, number of uploaders will be higher than number of downloaders !!!

And then this income thing will reverse..... hahaha....
***Download a file and get money on your paypal***

Think Again!!!

You have one twisted mind

Ugotfile is a scam!!! I made some decent money with them for over a year but since over 6 months ago they stopped paying. My payments have been "pending" since July last year, and they are still taking money from customers every month from old links i had up. I've tried to close my account so they stop doing this but i get no response!!

Ugotfile has become a 100% scam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back