Scam List Of File host sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
ziddu

pay but too slow..i had usd40 there...and waiting 4 month to get it..
every month they pay usd10:P

Last edited:
Oh my god :'( they will pay past 5 months?? :'(:'(

WHO WILL BE CRAZY WORK HARD AND THE PAYMENT BE SENT after 5 MONTHS =)=)=)

IT'S SUCKS FILE HOST, I NEVER JOIN THEM 8-)8-)

Thanks for this list if Scam Sites.....
I always trust MegaUpload for my uploads cause they pay as fast as possible and its just awesome....

I still don't know why people use RapidShare and KatZ had made it compulsory for 5★ or 4★ sites to use RapidShare -_-

x7 it's not scam, totally agree with all hosts listed but totally disagree with x7

this is my 6th payment since i joined to x7 in january 12th 2011

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i12/486d67.jpg[/slide]

maybe they had problem in 2010 with payments but now in 2011 they are no scam

Is depositfiles a scam? Has anyone been paid by them recently?

They are Big scam, i am very old user on depositfiles and thousands of download recorded in my account but not paying any single cent. 2 times i contact them and always they said join our program and provide us your paypal id.

Depositfiles is a big SHIT of DOG..........

Filesonic never paid my 30$ when they convert sharingmatrix to filesonic. and noone reply me against my complaint.

And Hotfile they change my status GOLD to copper and bronze always, sometimes i tracking my files status but they never update my no of counts.

I was Earn around 50-80$ per week in my first 6 months but now in one month 15$. And they blocked my remote upload to other servers like Fileserve and filesonic.

That's i am saying Hotfile is SHIT.

I like fileserve they pay per download but they blocked remote upload now they want only direct links.

Now i am using 1600kbps.com, turbobit.net. i am just uploading on 1600kbps.com and i connect 1600kbps.com with turbobit.net and sharing my 2 mirror links at the same time. They pay me many time, but only for unique downloads, they accept remote upload from RS,MU,FServe,FSonic, Depositfiles,etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back