Other sBorgx.info - sBorg Hosting Services w/ Unmetered Bandwidth For $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
As per my opinion, you should fix it not us. Genuinely.:P

yes i meant that in other way well never mind will pm you after setting these accounts and getting rid of this kid

and wait what fix :|

i didnt do anything you have to pay for an update :|

Last edited:
Well its me again and i am still with rko's wonderful sborg and soon i will have to pay again and i will do it with pleasure !

its been almost a month now. (BW used: 3026.52 GB)

i have no complaints at all with sBorgx

i get great speeds all the time.

I download and upload from FS only... this is just one example of the speeds i get..

Downloading [ 716.47 MB ]

Downloaded at 2.906 MB/s

Uploaded at 35.407 MB/s

i actually usually get better upload speed... but its 1pm on a monday in the US. and server is located in the US... but still no complaints with me.

:)

Very bad support asked a refund after 2 days of the service and they close the ticket.. I explained why (torrents) but no NO RESPONSE ! BAD SUPPORT

Hmmm so for the past few days since i have had this sborg and i try uploading any movie whether its bluray rip or dvdrip to all the file host it only uploads to one or 2 file host then stops working this is really fustrating cause no other sborg host has done this but then again you get what you pay for. However when no one is on the server mostly fileserver works always and its like the only one and i get speeds anywhere from 2mb-49mb/s just that i need to upload to other file host and this server is not letting me.

Hmmm so for the past few days since i have had this sborg and i try uploading any movie whether its bluray rip or dvdrip to all the file host it only uploads to one or 2 file host then stops working this is really fustrating cause no other sborg host has done this but then again you get what you pay for. However when no one is on the server mostly fileserver works always and its like the only one and i get speeds anywhere from 2mb-49mb/s just that i need to upload to other file host and this server is not letting me.

server is all fine if you have any more complains feel free to contact me

New spots are availble now

get it ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back