Other sBorghost.com - sBorg Hosting, w/ Torrents, Unmetered b/w, Starting at 14$ (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here is my honest review.
-Download speeds are not good from filehosts. I was told they were having some trouble, and couldn't pinpoint the problem.
-The upload speed was good, at first. Recently it started getting lower and lower, now it's about 2 mb/s to FS and 5 mb/s to FSC, but considering it loads for another 10 minutes after it reaches 100% that doesn't really matter.
- Torrents are pretty much the only good thing about it. They are fast, and work most of the time.
I can upload things faster using a rdp instead of this service. I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm looking for the basic plan but it's out of stock :'(
any possibility to pay one?
there is a trail period to try the server?
am looking for multiupload and mutidownload with premium accout includ
alos movie thumbnailer

@eurotica: fixed, you can delete the file yourself next time (dont need to wait for me). Guys stay tuned, the current server is full but a new EU server is on the way. Prices will be in euro though.

i tried to order RDP Plans - ValuRDP but i get $35.53 USD for the first month and 26$ for the recurring, why is that???a friend of mine got it for 14$ for the first month and then 26$ recurring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back