sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy Somik When i Press the activate Button I got this error
Go to setup page and save it. Seems you deleted your "files" directory by mistake. Setup page will create it again when you save the page.

I cant connect with my FTP and control panel when i try to use control panel link which is

https://sab.sborg.us:10000/

My Browser says connection time out when i try to open FTP host it say Login incorrect but user pass i enter is correct dont understand where problem occur control panel is not working properly i think
Your control panel URL is working fine here. Remember that firefox will display a certificate error which you will have to accept.

i am using version 5.1
but dey dont have wupload plugin in that,,
nd also oron also dont works so can u fix that..!!

i want wupload plugin...so u have wupload plugin in any version,..:)

regards..:)
sBorg doesn't have a wupload plugin yet. It may be coded for next version of sBorg, but thats only if i get some free time to release it. As for oron, try upgrading to the latest version of sBorg. If it dont work, then your server IP is probably banned by oron.

EDIT: I was wrong, its a problem on wupload's end, I was unable to upload to ftp, now its fixed.
Yea, wupload ha a lot of FTP problems...

I'm planning to buy an sBorg hosting plan but it seems like it doesn't work on Wupload and Oron, and also has problems with Filesonic. Is this true? Those are the main filehosts I use and if sBorg doesn't work there, it's almost useless for my needs. Please confirm before I make my purchase.

Thank you.
You can FTP upload to wupload using sborg. It hasn't been added as a sborg plugin yet so you cant use wupload anywhere. Oron bans our server IP from time to time so i am not sure which servers it is working on now. Filesonic "had" problems in the past, now its working fine (checked today). You can try one of our resellers or get install tickets to install on your own server if you want.

will wupload be supported soon? i think you can just modify the filesonic plugin to add support for wupload

edit: just paid to renew the hosting.. hope to get it done soon

Last edited:
Oron's not working either for uploads or downloads on my end. I'm on the US server of sborg.us. Would probably be better if I just upload to Oron (and Wupload) via FTP if it would work. I haven't tried it yet though.

Also, why is the Disk status (on the bandwidth status line) always showing between 50-60%? I don't have anything saved on sBorg's storage.

I'm not getting very good speeds on any filehost. Fastest I got on Hotfile downloading was 4MBps but usually, it's only between 1 and 2MBps. Sometimes even as slow as .6MBps. Those are direct downloads on a premium account and not on RapidGen.

Uploads are just around the same speed on any filehost I use, even on FileSonic where US servers are supposed to be faster.

Is there any way to make the speeds go faster? I'm already thinking of getting a refund if the situation doesn't get any better.

will wupload be supported soon? i think you can just modify the filesonic plugin to add support for wupload

edit: just paid to renew the hosting.. hope to get it done soon
Filesonic and wupload plugins are totally different. wupload may be added to the next release of sBorg, however currently i dont have enough time to finish coding it and release it, so it may be a bit delayed.

Oron's not working either for uploads or downloads on my end. I'm on the US server of sborg.us. Would probably be better if I just upload to Oron (and Wupload) via FTP if it would work. I haven't tried it yet though.

Also, why is the Disk status (on the bandwidth status line) always showing between 50-60%? I don't have anything saved on sBorg's storage.
Its mentioned on our plans page that oron is not working on our server due to server IP ban. And the disk status is showing the total server's disk usage, not just your account.

I'm not getting very good speeds on any filehost. Fastest I got on Hotfile downloading was 4MBps but usually, it's only between 1 and 2MBps. Sometimes even as slow as .6MBps. Those are direct downloads on a premium account and not on RapidGen.

Uploads are just around the same speed on any filehost I use, even on FileSonic where US servers are supposed to be faster.

Is there any way to make the speeds go faster? I'm already thinking of getting a refund if the situation doesn't get any better.
You can try increasing buffer size to increase download/upload speeds, but for filesonic, germany servers are faster then usa in my experience.

You can try increasing buffer size to increase download/upload speeds, but for filesonic, germany servers are faster then usa in my experience.

My mistake, I'm on Germany servers, not on US. I was planning to get hosting on US servers but your support staff said...

Oron does not work always on our USA server. Also, wupload isn't fully supported by sBorg yet so only FTP upload is currently possible. Filesonic is slow on USA, but faster on germany server. All servers port speed is 1000 mbit.

...which is why I got hosting on Germany servers. I'm sure because I have only 10Gb of storage and 1000gb of bandwidth.

I can manage without the capability to transfer to and from Oron since I can just remote upload it from my other filehosts to there, but it's the very slow speeds that's irritating.

At present, transfer speeds are really very slow, especially on Hotfile.

84b9ea.png

Log0-for-forums.png

Now you can upload to Wupload with sBorg 5.3. Along with that, there was a major security issue with sBorg 5.2′s login system, which has been fixed on 5.3 (thanks Jake for pointing it out). Other then that, there was some optimizations to sBorg’s performance and a lot of bugfixes to other filehosts like filesonic and mediafire.

As always, upgrades are not compulsory however if you want to upgrade, you will need to re-install sBorg and thus, it’ll use up one of your install tickets.

For more info on how to setup/install/upgrade sBorg, visit our forums: http://forums.sborg.us/forum-19.html

Full changelog for sBorg 5.3:
- Added Wupload upload plugin.
– Post is sent as attachment for emails.
– Updated default values on Setup page.
– Updated sBorg security system.
– Fixed wordpress expectation fail error.
– Fixed mediafire upload progress bar.
– Fixed Filesonic download plugin.
– Fixed windows issue with re-rar.
– Transmission port change fix.
– Faster upload speed patch.
– IMDB cast/poster bug fixed.
– Small changes on FTP details for setup page.
– Added option to add custom transmission port.
– Various small bugfixes.

It fixes filesonic's filename problem and "Unauthorized" error that occurred on germany based servers (but the files downloaded fine on usa based servers).

Last edited:
Log0-for-forums.png

Now you can upload to Wupload with sBorg 5.3. Along with that, there was a major security issue with sBorg 5.2′s login system, which has been fixed on 5.3 (thanks Jake for pointing it out). Other then that, there was some optimizations to sBorg’s performance and a lot of bugfixes to other filehosts like filesonic and mediafire.

As always, upgrades are not compulsory however if you want to upgrade, you will need to re-install sBorg and thus, it’ll use up one of your install tickets.

For more info on how to setup/install/upgrade sBorg, visit our forums: http://forums.sborg.us/forum-19.html

awesome :)

but was wupload plugin really different from filesonic? i thought both use kind of a same script

Last edited:
1 install ticket for 17.5 n 5 install ticket also for 17.5
dude this isnt fair
i want to upgrade @ 3.5 as mentioned in ur thread title,write it as starting from 17.5,dont mislead others.....its 3.5 when atleast 5 r purchased
what am i gonna do with 5
i am just upgrading for wupload plug in n my host dont has install tickets another problem

Really fast delivery, I think within 5 minutes of payment. Tested one upload from the US server, it seems fine with the hosts I use. Will post another feed back soon.

Keep it up guys.

1 install ticket for 17.5 n 5 install ticket also for 17.5
dude this isnt fair
i want to upgrade @ 3.5 as mentioned in ur thread title,write it as starting from 17.5,dont mislead others.....its 3.5 when atleast 5 r purchased
what am i gonna do with 5
i am just upgrading for wupload plug in n my host dont has install tickets another problem
I think your javascript is cached. Do a hard refresh of the plans page by holding Ctrl button when you click on reload. We are running promotion where you can buy 1 install ticket only for $7.5 only.

Really fast delivery, I think within 5 minutes of payment. Tested one upload from the US server, it seems fine with the hosts I use. Will post another feed back soon.

Keep it up guys.
Thanks a lot for your feedback Gh0st. Glad you are enjoying sBorg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back