sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatal error: Class 'PclZip' not found in /home/jayzzy/public_html/sborg/includes/pclzip.lib.php on line 2

im getting htis when i try to free update :S

Lol, I just figured that out :p Any sborg seller has access to our info. Sucks :|
sBorg hosting providers always have access to your info, same with with rapidleech hosting providers. Any hosting providers can access ur files content without your permission as you are on their server. Thats why i say always get hosted with people you trust (one time a free host provider sold off my whole site!).

Anyway, your sBorg install tickets are safe though. Only i and vegeta have access to sBorg client management system :)

nwo it worked fine :D
Awesome!

Khan come online if u can for a sec ;)
Sorry, i am having trouble with internet. The new ISP asks for my dad's photograph and dad is being lazy sending it over. Even after he does, it'll still take 2 weeks for the ISP to setup my internet. Government run ISPs are slow! For now, support ticket is the only way: http://sborg.us/support/

Requested first_run.php not found when I do UPGRADE :\ what to do?
Bash somik with a mellet! LOL!

Anyway, to upgrade, you need to download the latest installer from the same link as before. If you forgot the link, open a support ticket and i'll give u the link to installer again :)

Still.. What if you get hacked and they get your ftp info somehow. Everything gets screwed up :unsure:
Then you make sure you dont get hacked. If you follow the how-to guide on sBorg website and use latest copy of sBorg then there is no way you can get hacked through sBorg.

Remember that we ask you to use suPHP and cgi-wrappers for a reason. That reason being you cant be hacked through sBorg if you use em. This is another reason why we ask you not to keep any other script in the same directory as sBorg.

As for FTP info, they cant get it. It is just impossible. Only way they can get into your server filesystem is if you or they uploaded shell script. sBorg dont allow running php scripts from "files" directory when running under suPHP or cgi-wrappers so you cant upload shell scripts that way. So its preety much safe.

And i would like to know how many people do not save their filehost info in /config/account.php in RapidLeech? Or dbconfig.php for a forum? They can just edit the file and get your database username and password and can purge your database deleting your precious forum contents forever!

If you are smart and do the things that keep you safe, you stay safe. sBorg is as safe as they come, so dont worry abt it.

If you really care abt ur premium accounts, get a VPS and use it only for urself. U'll be safe.

Somik, links are missing
e.g.

see it, my links are not coming properly.. please tell me any fix for it
Thats Fileserve error. When the load is too high, they generate a blank page after upload. Sometimes they put a poll. As sborg is not human, it cant respond accordingly...

You will have to reupload the files.

In RL, noone is going to code something to protect the accounts. I just gave a suggestion :P
LOL! Dont worry, i'll do smt special for sBorg 4.0

@Somik -
sBorg v3.5is buggy.
The real-debrid premium link generation gives a "Intrepretation Error"
Files are not being uploaded to ul.to and filesonic ?
WHY SO ?

Nd please add mediafire for the upload plugin. I can help you with the coding , just give me a plugin example.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/NONE/Black.Swan.2010.SCR..mkv

i have transloaded a lot of links but they curropt each and every time after upload completes to rapidshare, please give us fix :(

v3.7 is brilliant. I just have 1 major issue.

In 3.5 if i put a direct premium link of megashares, sborg picked it up and downloaded the files.

But in this version this doesn't happen,

Also, in the next version. Can you please add an option to upload multiple files at the same time. The 1 by 1 transfer takes a lot of time. Or is it not possible?

@somik 1. can ur host store files ?
2 If so , will it work for 2gb+ files ?

like i want to leech a 2.7Gb ISO file . So i just download , extract add my files and then rar it . Is it possible in Sborg ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back