sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crepito, You are using sBorg 3.0.

The free-update feature was introduced in 3.2. You will have to "upgrade" to 3.2 first before getting free updates.

Note that when you upgrade, you will get the latest version so free-update will not show imidiately.

You will have to delete your sBorg folder and download the new installer (the link is same as the one in your email) to install sBorg.

I already upgraded to 3.2 and used a license a couple of days ago (after that rar part issue). My version already contains the torrent stuff (3.2). This "Update" only appeared yesterday :x

Not that it matters cause everything is working fine for me.

Hello,

Just a suggestion.
Wouldn't it be cool if this has the ability to get info of AVI/ MKV files? Like resolution, Framerate, Bitrate etc.

Got one question too.
When I put 17 links to download, then ReRAR and then upload to FS, MU and RS it downloaded all files and then ReRAR ALL OF THEM to one archive then uploaded.

But I needed to download files, then ReRAR them to one RAR for each file then upload. How do I do that?

^^ It already has the ability to get info of avi/mkv files.

And specify the rar size, like 200 or 400. Rar parts of that size would be created and uploaded. I hope you're asking for the same thing.

Not the parts. Say I download 01.avi, 02.avi, 03.avi. Now it creates 01.rar (with all those files.)

What I need is create 01.rar, 02.rar, 03.rar

Separate RARs for each file.

^^ That'll be trouble.

Let's say i have 3 files, movie.avi, sample-movie.avi, subs.srt, readme.txt
You don't want everything to be uploaded as parts! :O

Also, you can't expect sBorg to detect each file and perform the operations according to your needs. But you can however run 3 instances of sBorg(as per your example), with those 3 movie links in each instance. So that you get the required result ;)

What I need will come in handy if you upload TV Series.
What you say is OK with uploading Movies.

However if there a on/ off option to do that I think it will be very useful to those who upload TV Shows.

Well yes, but most TV Shows(not 720p) are around 350MB. And almost all the hosts all 400MB max filesize. So just extract the whole series and upload only the individual files.

I know that's just an option, but this feature will be destructive. If there are 100 different files, the loop would run 100 times => 100 times the rar/unrar process. Your server load would shoot up a lot.

Next Bug Found.

when i try to download a 100MB rar archive from netload than the script works fine but when i download a 400MB rar archive the script just downlaod a view bytes than it stops and starts to unrar it.
Than i get the message that there is something wrong with the rar-archive.

Are you using premium link generator?

This is not a sBorg bug. The problem lies with the premium link generator. Please forward the problem to them.

@snub:

image-F89C_4CDFA0A3.jpg

Seems its working fine here. The problem is on ur end i guess.

@tehlo:

Ya, we are working on it.

No, netload downloader did not change. Although, we recommend you use the latest sBorg release as there are a lot of new features :)

ok, i have an other problem now.
i am downloading 3-7 Movies at the same time and uploading everytime to the same hosters and close the sborg window after klicking on start.
sometimes some files doesnt upload the the hoster and it stops the prozess.

is it because i have to much connection at the same time (upload)?

^^ That's not possibly the reason. Are you sure the files(or archives) are below the maximum upload limit?

Also, wait a few seconds after clicking start button. Just make sure that a log file is created and then close sBorg window. Maybe you're closing it before the process starts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back