Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

SAVEFILES.COM / GUARANTEED HIGHEST EARNINGS / LONG-TERM / UNLIMITED STORAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,676 comments

22nd uploaded videos not converted. Newly uploaded videos not converting on multiple quality, just one.
Post automatically merged:

Also all videos show error:

This video file cannot be played.
(Error Code: 232011)
that's what I was afraid of. Same problems again. For now I'll wait until this host starts working normally, then I'll test.
 
Hello, here are some suggestions, which I think would be very good to implement.
  1. Option to Force disable ADB, before allowing video playback.
  2. Option to disable video conversion to videos with H264+AAC codecs.
  3. Option to set watermark on videos.
  4. Enable payments through Binance pay.
It looks like you've added an option to force disable ADB before allowing video playback; like suggestion #1 on this list, but this isn't functional yet, right?
 
It looks like you've added an option to force disable ADB before allowing video playback; like suggestion #1 on this list, but this isn't functional yet, right?
It's not functional on embeds. But right now it just works on the video page.

Also, how is view counting for you guys today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

SaveFiles
Active Member · Joined
SaveFiles.com | Email | Direct Message
645
Messages
372
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom