Shared Santrex.net | Netherlands, China, and France Offshore Hosting - 15% OFF! | Auto Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santrex

wJunction Promotion :::: 15% OFF Recurring! USE PROMOTION CODE - promo4381

Looking for reliable web hosting? Looking for offshore hosting? Looking for web hosting you can count on? Looking for a web hosting company that has over 8 years of experience? If so, look NO FURTHER. Santrex is selling quality web hosting located in Netherlands, China, France, or USA!! :)
When ordering, you have a choice of selecting your hosting account located in Netherlands, China, France or USA. Instant Setup on ALL hosting accounts!
We use award winning cPanel and WHM as the control panel. Here at Santrex we always give you a 10% discount for every time you sign up for a 3 month service, 15% discount for 6 month payments, and finally 20% discount on yearly payments. This offer goes for all of our services except dedicated servers!

Do not forget to use promotion code: promo4381 to receive a 15% off recurring discount as a wJunction special. =)

SHARED HOSTING

Shared 1
20 GB web space
Unmetered data transfer
10 MySQL databases
$3 monthly
Order Now

Shared 2
40 GB web space
Unmetered data transfer
25 MySQL databases
$6 monthly
Order Now

Shared 3
Unmetered web space
Unmetered data transfer
Unlimited MySQL databases
$11 monthly
Order Now

RESELLER HOSTING

Reseller 1
15 GB web space
200 data transfer
Unlimited Features
Create unlimited accounts in WHM
$6 monthly
Order Now

Reseller 2
30 GB web space
350 data transfer
Unlimited Features
$10 monthly
Order Now

Reseller 3
Unmetered web space
Unmetered data transfer
Unlimited Features
$15 monthly
Order Now

MASTER RESELLER HOSTING

Master Reseller 1
15 GB disk stroage
200 GB data transfer
Unlimited Features
Shared Hosting Account creation limit: UNLIMITED
Reseller Hosting Account creation limit: 20
Overselling Enabled
$12 monthly
Order Now

Master Reseller 2
30 GB disk storage
350 GB data transfer
Unlimited Features
Reseller Hosting Account creation limit: 40
Overselling Enabled
$20 monthly
Order Now

Master Reseller 3
Unmetered disk storage
Unmetered data transfer
Unlimited Features
Reseller Hosting Account creation limit: UNLIMITED
Overselling Enabled
$35 monthly
Order Now

ALPHA MASTER RESELLER HOSTING

Alpha Master Reseller 1
15 GB disk stroage
200 GB data transfer
Unlimited Features
Master Reseller Hosting Account creation limit: UNLIMITED
Overselling Enabled
$19 monthly
Order Now

Alpha Master Reseller 2
30 GB disk storage
350 GB data transfer
Unlimited Features
Overselling Enabled
$25 monthly
Order Now

Alpha Master Reseller 3
Unmetered disk storage
Unmetered data transfer
Unlimited Features
Overselling Enabled
$39 monthly
Order Now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOS: https://www.santrex.net/termsofservice.php

FAQ:
Question: How long have you been in business?
Answer: We have been in business since 2001 (about 8 years) with connectpower.net, then switched domain names to santrex.net due to some personal reasons.

Question: What are the specs of your servers?
Answer: Each server has AT LEAST 4 GB ram, 750 GB HDD with RAID1.

Question: How long does it take to setup my hosting account once I ordered?
Answer: It is setup automatically for all accounts, you will receive details right after paying.

Contact Us:

By e-mail:
Help and general support
support@santrex.net

Sales, pricing, custom packages
sales@santrex.net

Website comments
webmaster@santrex.net

Abuse reports
abuse@santrex.net

Complaints and Network Administration
admin@santrex.net

Live Messengers:
Yahoo Messenger:
masrawyz@yahoo.com

MSN
admin@connectpower.net

AIM
masrawyz

To report an emergency, or for any technical help please use our support ticket system

Thank you for taking your time to view our thread! We look forward to doing business with you.

- Santrex Internet Services

20 comments
You know i would recommend you but unfortunately im not

you see were getting a client coming from you all and coming to us

unfortunately they have been requesting help from you all about a vps transfer which they have reported for a very long time.

I can not say much as that would be invasion of privacy But i will say the support is slow

Im not here to take away from what you have all done but the mere fact of us trying to do it for him when yet you guys should have already done it just makes it harder for both of us

Dear William,
We are an unmanaged VPS provider so we don't actually help with anything unrelated to our scope of work.
Also this is a shared, reseller, master, and alpha reseller thread not VPS.

Thank you.

I can read quite well thankyou very much Do you not think you need to inform your clients of your Unmanged VPS service as from what i see its not stated on your TOS nor is it on your VPS hosting page

Now So what im going to have to do is tell this client that your Hosting Provider Just stated that they are a unmanaged service provider when yet that client should have been informed of this already.

As what i can see this is what you do support for

11. Support Boundaries: santrex.nets, provides 24 x 7 technical support to our subscribers. We limit our technical support to our area of expertise. The following is our guidelines when providing support: santrex.net provides support related to your server or virtual site physical functioning. santrex.net does not offer tech support for application specific issues such as cgi programming, html or any other such issue. santrex.net does not provide technical support for YOUR customers. If you can email, we encourage you to email billing@santrex.net for assistance. If you are able to get online and have other questions, the answers may be on our support desk here - we encourage you to check there first. Lastly, the Help files in the program you are using may have the answer to your question so please do investigate these resources and send an email or create a ticket before calling tech support.
Where does it state you do not do VPS ?

OOoo so you guys try to hide that comment its ok i found it

https://www.santrex.net/forum/index.php?topic=633.0

Hello,

Our VPS/DEDICATED are unmanaged so the customer will take full responsibility to manage them, we only help when it's something to do with the hardware or the quality of our services.

As for us helping you manage your services there is a one time fee as a per incident support technical help which is paid before we attempt to fix/repair your technical issues.

Thank you.

of course that's something that needs to be shown to all of your clients

Dear William,
We did clearly advertise and state that it's an unmanaged VPS. (Read our TOS page on our website) We do give you SSH and hypervm access so you have total administrative control over your VPS. :)

The meaning of unmanaged means that we don't support you on applications, all we do is make sure the server's online.

Please talk to us using the private messaging system, since this is not a VPS thread.

Thank you.

No Im sorry i wont not that i dont respect but i do its just the mere fact of how it kind of pissed me off when im having to constantly deal with this client as your support people are failing to do something so simple but yet you cant do it.

I have read yours TOS please state and quote on quote the text that states that information on your TOS page thankyou

I would hope so i mean if i got a VPS and didnt get ssh access what would be the point of having a vps at all? hypervm not a good choice you should use something more constructive but thats just my theory

now like i said im very sorry to continue posting here but we must fight our battles and i feel as if this needs to be here.

Im well aware of what a unmanaged server is but to be honest i would never sell a Unmanaged server to clients

Why? to me that makes me think i do not know how to do anything on fixing systems or anything related to that at all

i think as a personal opinion people use Unmanaged services just to break away from the fact of them not wanting to help there clients a lack of interest in them lazyness and just dont want to do it or yet dont know how to run or fix systems

Im very sorry for all of this im not here to be rude but yet just state a healthy debate between this.

Dear To0,
For which plan are you talking about? I don't believe management is needed for shared/reseller hosting.

-------

Dear William,
25. Santrex services: We provide our users with administrative access (web panels) to most of our services such as (reboot, reinstall. change operating system, dns setup, etc.) to perform all tasks required as well as provide our assistance with any downtimes or failures caused by santrex internet services, our services are unmanaged. The meaning of unmanaged means that we don't provide support with applications but we support failures caused by Santrex, extra support can be given at a fixed one time fee decided by Santrex Internet Services.
It is impossible for any host to provide managed services for so cheap (look at our prices)

If over 9000 customers (in this case) contact us for support how will we be able to afford to offer you such cheap and affordable VPS's? If we were managed our prices would have to double.

Its not impossible its just the fact of you doing so.

But yet that is a good reason but i would presume such a hosting service since 2001 would be able to do something such as this

9000 ( in this case) is fairly a big amount of clients you seem to think its impossible but yet other hosting companies can do it?

But i see your point and i understand where your coming from

Dear Palmer,

I'm afraid this thread is meant to advertise our services as well as help people find what they're looking for, it's not in anyway considered to be a thread for people to teach us what kind/type of plans we should follow in order to offer our services. Please consider reading our terms of service for a minute before posting more and more of your complaints which is in regards to our third party support. We're an unmanaged service provider and will remain though, an access to HyperVM with SSH and our help with hardware failures is sufficient with our VPS services otherwise a user would consider shared hosting which is completely managed by us as well as support is provided for free in that corner.

Thank you.

I was just wondering is all. You will come to find that most of the people that acquire a VPS or Dedicated in this scene will need management. You really should think about configuring your pricing into some plans to support this. If not, at least offer a flat fee for some type of management for a month/day/etc.

If you have 9,000 customers as you say, I think you should have little to no overhead with the customer to employee ratio, thus investing some added money into individuals to help with support may be a good idea to look into.

Just a suggestion and now i am gone, good luck.

come on!

if someone has just bought hosting and needs to open a support ticket just to get their info, thats absolute bullshit.

No, only if they want them resent
Our services are instantly setup but if your mail provider for some reason didn't receive it we can resend them.

If you don't open up a support ticket asking it to be resent how would we know that you never got the login information? :)

For hotmail and yahoo be sure to check your spam folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back