Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Samsung Galaxy S3 Qi - Wireless Charging - Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like this setup, it works amazingly, I like it. Glad I shelled out the extra cash and got this rather than the touchstone one.

Here's some pictures of my setup:

4PeKdrUl.jpg

W8vqrFSl.jpg

UDkwlZ7l.jpg

lHGMx6tl.jpg

5dWsbeEl.jpg

KYZfmohl.jpg
 

9 comments

I've heard of it and I think it's pretty cool.

Nokia also got wireless charging plates for some Lumia versions of their smartphones.
 
This feature is first introduced in HTC One X and they Just copied it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMilBd6FDls[/ame]

Samsung are copy cats lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

E
Active Member · Joined
I come from Uranus. Eating cookies.
2,074
Messages
543
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom