Salefiles.com accept Paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
him paypal will limited soon and payment will be delay..this is my experience for who filehost with paypal method on premium purchase...

lol even if you yourself contact paypal they will limit their account since its against their acceptable usage policy

They have Paypal again for 30 days premium, do you think I should try this host or not?

soon it will be limited again.

btw, I see their facebook and it seems it is another Viet filehost. Ryushare and Lumfile also owned by Viet but both seems honest so far.
I used Lumfile before and they paid all my earning but after too many problems (paygate, tracking sales) then I left them.

after that I joined Ryushare and now I'm with them for more than a year. also they paid all my earning so far. I will leave them if they start not paying affiliates.

They have Paypal again for 30 days premium, do you think I should try this host or not?

soon it will be limited again.

btw, I see their facebook and it seems it is another Viet filehost. Ryushare and Lumfile also owned by Viet but both seems honest so far.
I used Lumfile before and they paid all my earning but after too many problems (paygate, tracking sales) then I left them.

after that I joined Ryushare and now I'm with them for more than a year. also they paid all my earning so far. I will leave them if they start not paying affiliates.

So what do you think about Salefiles and their Paypal method?

^if they still use Paypal then it showed they are not serious in filehost business as they might be gone soon when their Paypal account is limited later.

it's up to you anyway...you may try and got lucky to be paid. good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back