SAFESTREAM.CC - AUTO DAILY PAYMENTS | $35/10K VIEWS | $8 MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT | HLS STREAMING |

SafeStream

Corporate Membership
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
founded & managed by Safestream - an IT professional team with high skills in the video streaming industry!

Key Features :
- Fast encoding/uploading.
- 1080p HD quality is supported.
- Unlimited storage for Premium and webmaster.
- Fast support responses.
- Legal adult contents are allowed.
- High pay rates.
- Min payout is just $8.00.
- Payment requests are processed daily, except weekend.
- All type of traffic is accepted, as long as it is HQ, with good conversion.
- Multiple earnings mode.
- Clean UI with realtime reporting and detailed statistics.
- Webmaster users can message to have account upgrade + benefits.

Compatible with Z.O.O.M Uploading tool & Themacreator.

Payout methods currently:
- BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT(TRC20)

Signup Here

More info found on our website.

Last edited:
326 comments
I can't log in with my account because it was password is incorrect (though for sure it is...) and reset password email won't arrive on my mail.
Post automatically merged:

Okay finally managed to log in.

Is there something wrong with my account, or why does upload doesn't work? I already reported this issue a month ago and I got an answer "servers will be added", but they still haven't been added/fixed or something? Not a single successful upload (web).

Last edited:
I can't log in with my account because it was password is incorrect (though for sure it is...) and reset password email won't arrive on my mail.

Okay finally managed to log in.

Is there something wrong with my account, or why does upload doesn't work? I already reported this issue a month ago and I got an answer "servers will be added", but they still haven't been added/fixed or something? Not a single successful upload (web).
PM user . Will take look at account .

Hello Safestream Admin,

I contacted you few days ago too as I wanted to change the Password of my account. I mistakenly activated the security lock and then I was unable to disable the security lock.
Still the Issue is here as Security Lock is not disabled yet. Whenever I am trying to disable it, It shows a message that the Email has sent to disable it but not Email has arrived yet.
So Please take a look in this matter. So I can change my password.

Thank You.

[ Sent you the DM too. ]

Again I can't select any video, I can't get it to Go down to select the video in the filename

Please improve the panel, it doesn't let me slide down to select a video

Last edited:
Back