SAFESTREAM.CC - AUTO DAILY PAYMENTS | $35/10K VIEWS | $8 MIN PAYOUT | ADULT CONTENT | HLS STREAMING |

SafeStream

Corporate Membership
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video streaming site - safestream.cc
founded & managed by Safestream - an IT professional team with high skills in the video streaming industry!

Key Features :
- Fast encoding/uploading.
- 1080p HD quality is supported.
- Unlimited storage for Premium and webmaster.
- Fast support responses.
- Legal adult contents are allowed.
- High pay rates.
- Min payout is just $8.00.
- Payment requests are processed daily, except weekend.
- All type of traffic is accepted, as long as it is HQ, with good conversion.
- Multiple earnings mode.
- Clean UI with realtime reporting and detailed statistics.
- Webmaster users can message to have account upgrade + benefits.

Compatible with Z.O.O.M Uploading tool & Themacreator.

Payout methods currently:
- BTC, LTC, ETH, USDT(TRC20)

Signup Here

More info found on our website.

Last edited:
327 comments
Thumbnails are still not generated for videos?
Post automatically merged:

(I mean export function where they won't be exported at all, other things work normally but blank/empty space on thumbnails export box)

Last edited:

(I mean export function where they won't be exported at all, other things work normally but blank/empty space on thumbnails export box)
Will check and let know soon .

Thumbnail on export page fixed by now .

Last edited:
Anyone else having upload issues? Everything fills to 100%/complete on upload page indicating success and mark symbols, but right now after uploading content I went to file manager only to see only around 5% of video files are actually there, and other videos haven't been uploaded at all.

Not the first time it happened. Web upload btw. I thought I made the mistake last time and missed lots of files but today when I uploaded new files again, the same happened. So it has to be issue here.

Last edited:
Anyone else having upload issues? Everything fills to 100%/complete on upload page indicating success and mark symbols, but right now after uploading content I went to file manager only to see only around 5% of video files are actually there, and other videos haven't been uploaded at all.

Not the first time it happened. Web upload btw. I thought I made the mistake last time and missed lots of files but today when I uploaded new files again, the same happened. So it has to be issue here.
Fixed by now .

cant create an account
Why not ?

Last edited:
Fixed by now .

Why not ?
yHr8BF5R_o.png

Back