Saaki.net - Offshore vmWare VPS Unmetered 1Gbps/100Mbps starting from $7.5 (Ukraine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof ? You guys gave me so many excuses when I used to use your VPS service a while ago to makeup for incompetence.

Hello Sir,

Let us know your OLD IP address so we will check it that what was your problem if you have any.

Regards,
Saaki.net

my vps was suspended cause this "ddos" attack?

Hello Sir,

Please submit your support to know about your VPS.

Regards,
Saaki.net

what is allowed and not allowed on your server?

Hello Sir,

If you want to host offshore stuff then you can host Ukraine/Sweden/Russia, please submit ticket to get detail regarding your stuff you want to host with us.

Regards,
Saaki.net

Worst provider to go with. I have created 3 tickets within the last 2 weeks complaining about the downtime. I have had the worst service with this provider.

My Hosting clients are complaining at me because of the downtime and all I can say is hold on while I get hold of my provider.

They have done nothing but re-set the VPS for me. No measures were put in place to keep the server online and heard nothing off them for a few days. Yes it's christmas but I have had this problem for 2 weeks.

Just DON'T use SAAKI.net

Hello Sir,

You can read our previous replies in same thread that our clients complaining to us regarding our service and we replied them that we are getting dDOS so you know why we were getting dDOS, and now you are complaining us regarding our BAD service :) very good dear... we are protecting your VPS from dDOS and you know better than us we save you from several dDOS attack but now.. It’s just great..

We really like to see your comments regarding us.

Thank you very much.. :)

Regards,
Saaki.net

So users can't complain about your shitty service because you're trying to stop a Ddos attack? Doesn't make any sense. I used your service before and you guys moved me all over your datacenters to the point where I was using a datacenter in the Ukraine rather than the datacenter I had asked for.

So users can't complain about your shitty service because you're trying to stop a Ddos attack? Doesn't make any sense. I used your service before and you guys moved me all over your datacenters to the point where I was using a datacenter in the Ukraine rather than the datacenter I had asked for.
Hello Sir,

Please let us know your VPS IP, so we can answer you.
Move servers from 1 data center to another is not a big deal.
If you read our Notification then you can find in there that why are we shifting.

Regards,
Saaki.net

They support is very good.

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much :)

Regards,
Saaki.net

VPS IP: 176.31.212.173

You continue to spam me with invoice notices although I stopped using your service months ago.

I have a spam folder in Gmail but it seems to find its way into my main inbox.

Hello sir,

I've sent you a PM to confirm your EMAIL address,
Please check it and reply me.

Regards,
Saaki.net

You deleted my freaking ticket to dispose of any proof. You didn't tell me anything about "your Service's getting DDOSED" I thought mine was and you said you put a firewall up onto the VPS and it won't happen again.

Now I have reported your company to one of the Super Moderators. Your sending everyone invoices to pay for your service again. my website has been down for 2-3 weeks and you haven't said a word.

I have also made a paypal complaint and a refund request from you.

Hello Sir,

Check following Picture
http://snpr.cm/VHQcLa.png

We didn't delete any ticket.

Your VPS is the cause of DDOS/Meltdown our network. We don't know that what are you doing into your VPS, you break our policies so we suspended your VPS.

Regards,
Saaki.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back