Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu is not good as backup host. They will delete after 90 days of inactive files. Even if you are premium.

If you are not premium, then it's deleted after 30 days.

I was paid last night but it still says pending on the site so I can't request my next payout. Will this problem fix itself or do I need to contact them about it?

iPw3I8sG1y7ZK.png

any1 explain this PLZ .... i got site sale but i didn't got the Premium sale ?

Ryu is not good as backup host. They will delete after 90 days of inactive files. Even if you are premium.

If you are not premium, then it's deleted after 30 days.

This sucks, I have tried many hosts and ryushare is the only one with a decent filemanager and excellent upload speed (Over 60 MB/s).

Back on the search hunt:(

off topic guys u always ask me question and i always answer can i ask you this time and please take time to answer

do u guys take vacations ?? it has been too long for me since i took a long vacation the longest now is one day and even then i keep checking everything from mobile or laptop am afraid if am gone for long time week or 10 days that my users will be upset and my traffic will decrease or maybe a problem happens to my blog

so do u guys take long vacations ?? and if u do does that affect the traffic sales u get after you return compared to what u where getting hope u take time to answer this and thx in advance :)

Yes Cypherz.. when i was out for 1 month because of my final examination..
my downloads and sales decreased so rapidly..
it hard to regain that downloads and sales..

thts why i didn't took long vac.. just sometime weekends holidays...
but my RDP and VPS is always online..so no need to worry..
but i'm always afraid about site..

Cypherz, i think it depends on how long you will stop uploading.

If you stop 2-3 days i think it will be ok.

If you stop for 10 days, i think it affect your sales. But i dont think you will lose many visitors if you come back and start posting again.

Your followers wont leave you easily.

Of course, if you stop upadating your blog for 1 month, then i think you will have bigger problem.

How long do you plan to stop working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back