Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the file size, it's the quality of the content.
If you have something unique, interesting and hard to find you'll get hits.
If you share out something a million other people have, your hits will be low.

Hi
i don't know what's happning with Ryu today !
i have always upload failed with Zooom Uploader & with FTP i can't have more than 3mo/s !!
i use RDP with 1gbps
i use ftp.ryushare.com

Hi
i have always upload failed with Zooom Uploader & with FTP i can't have more than 3mo/s !!
i use RDP with 1gbps
i use ftp.ryushare.com

you can try FTP via 178.33.234.53 and 178.33.234.165

Hi, yes i know this, the question is what file size you prefer, or if in your opinion it doesn't matter,thanks for your answer

You'll need to be more specific. As an example, are you talking about what size to make a movie file? Or are you asking about splitting a large file into multiple segments? The type of content will also impact people's expectations of file size.

You'll need to be more specific. As an example, are you talking about what size to make a movie file? Or are you asking about splitting a large file into multiple segments? The type of content will also impact people's expectations of file size.

Yes i mean large files like movies or concerts

@jony4ever no it isn't i updated 2 times now just to check downs are updating in real time also got a sale some while go so defiantly not frozen actually never got frozen stats with ryu before :)

Although a most uploaders changed the filehost . Sales and rebills are super . espacially after USA sales fixed.
and who cares about that dll reduced .. :)
Ryu is best...

Same here kinda I can't open ryushare.com by browser like someone blocked IP (country) i dont know, yday was everything fine

well it say "The website is not available" :(

Hi
i use RDP with 1gbps
i use ftp.ryushare.com

@germini the guy say he can't upload which maybe was a server issue that was solved u can't access the site at all try proxy or RDP if u have if it woked then PM your IP to ryukshine here so he may see if it's blocked or not else it maybe just a DNS update thing that will end as soon as your ISP updated dns records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back