Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stopped using them after my last 2 disaster payout.

i think they have money-management problem. or they are using the money to some other thing, like business or investment.

not really sure but i dont see any reason why they delay payout for very long and very inconsistent.

well i saw that every onw was getting there money on 15 days based since the begining od DEC now lot's are coplaining again yet some come and say they got paid on 15 days :( very strange hope it's not a system delay like that past ryushare still give me very good money and i thoght all problems solved

just to be sure if any body have payza payout option they don't pay with it anymore and you will never get the money

rally i just see onepay ?? wow it will be great if onepay can work for USA this will be great BTW how did u knew where it came from the day hasn't ended yet

u should all wait as ryu explained to our friend scorpio they had a new paygate in the test keep every thing in the hush hush tell it actually becomes official

Interesting...

If you follow the link to the onepay page and then click on the "Cancel and return to RYUSHARE" link - you get directed back to a page which says:

Transaction is not successfull!

If you feel this problem is not yours, please use alternative paygate processor here

If you click on the hyperlink behind the word "here" you are directed to a different paygate processor.

Also all options are there like 180/365 days accounts.

Not sure if this can accept payment from US but I guess scorpio's proof is evidence that it does.

Still a little hard to reach for most but I guess if it's just being tested then we can expect a more cohesive integration into the main site very soon.

@clouse - you can give it a rest now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back